I found the chair to be very low as I am an older person it is very difficult to get nin and out of.Also I am a big person and found it not computable after sitting in it fore few mim.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it could of been a little clearer on size
This is a comfortable chair. The material it is made of feels soft and the ottoman matches nicely. I have had it for two months and it is fitting my needs as a comfortable chair to watch TV. My only complaint is that there was a 2 inch scratch on the pedestal when it arrived.
The chair is small enough to fit in almost any room and is comfortable for tall and shoft people. If you don't mind checking for dropped hardware every few days, you'll enjoy it. The footstool is great! The chair iame off the swiveling ring the first few weeks, but we finally figured that one out. You shouldn't have to worry about dropped screws and such with furniture, even if it is comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The hardware keeps cominng off.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
have had the chair about a week now, very easy to put together. this chair you just kind of sink into. very comfortable and have a lot of different size people sit in it and they have all said very comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color same as pictured