The TV stand is average for the money. You get what you pay for. It is a mixture of particle board with a thin wood veneer. The drawers are MDF with a plastic wood grain film like melamine. The four corner posts are the only solid wood on the unit. Assembly was average for this kind of furniture. I would recommend using more glue then they supply. I glued every joint I could. We are using it in the rec room for the kids TV. It looks fine and as long as you aren't dragging this across the floor to vacuum underneath it should hold up for a number of years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
It took me two evenings to put this together, but the directions were good and clear and all the parts were there. The outside panels are really nice wood; the interior is composite materials. It is actually very clever how it looks so much better made than it is!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks like it is solid wood even though only the outer parts are
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate