My Indian Poufs are beautiful except they smell terrible. They smell like they have been used in a basement for years. The cloth is filthy, dusty and torn. I've had them for over a week thinking that would give them time to air out but it's so bad I have to return them which is another project in itself because they are so big. They smell mouldy/musty/filthy. I've sprayed Febreeze on them - you name it. Nothing works. I am returning because they make my entire apartment smell and breathing the air cannot good - yes, it's that bad!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's lighter but still very beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Terrible quality! Torn fabric and horrendous stench. Do not buy these!!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Aside from the terrible smell it's quite acurate
these poufs stink so bad you cant sit or stand close to them ,they were shipped without any qualiy inspection I wanted o buy more products from oversock bu after getting those poufs I changed my mind,cloth was torn ,colors were faded and sitching was soo bad removed from all over the product .this product and vendors selling these should be banned and fined for poor quality work ,and returning them back is another project itself becoz they weigh soo much really a bad bad experience purchasing this product is a real headche
The color in the picture is much brighter than the actual color of the ottomans. The color is more of a mustard yellow. Also, the threads on some of the patchwork appear to be rubbed off and falling apart. You can't tell unless you're up close though. Overall, I love them! You get two of them and they come stuffed. I have an Indian/Moroccan theme going on and they fit in perfectly.
I purchased these Poufs to enhance my office area, since I work at home I spend entirely too much time looking at boring walls and computer screens. I could not stop smiling when these were delivered. I have never had anything like these before. They look very authentic, and include many shells, tassels, embedded shiny material, and much embroidery all over them! The photo does not do them justice. There are small imperfections as expected, as they are unique and hand created. I have gotten many compliments on my office now. My cat is also ecstatic that I have these to nap on now. Very much recommended!
As was expressed before I ordered these and looked at the reviews, the top one in the stack of two in the bag had lost some of its embroidery and looked a bit worn with age. However they are gorgeous and nicely put together. The shells and tassels are sewn on well and really set off the Indian style. I got these for my daughter who had just purchased Indian style pillows from Pier One. They all matched very nicely, even the mustard yellow that some have complained about is also the shade of yellow in the pillows. Very nice , both firm and soft at the same time.
These are beautiful and add a perfect splash of color to a room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Maybe a bit less yellow/gold than the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems good - time will tell with use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
My Daughter Megan wanted a set of these for Christmas. I didn't even know what Poufs were. But I priced them at several places and found the best price was on Overstock. She is delighted with her Poufs even though her cat sleeps on them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Matched perfectly
These poufs are beautiful and sturdily made. With the additional of sea shells, beads, and lots of embroidery, there is a lot of work involved, and the piecing of the cloth parts is laborious. Normally when one buys a pouf it is not stuffed, and it is very challenging finding the right stuffing for one, that will hold up and not become deflated. These poufs come prestuffed, and are very tightly filled, which makes them so comfortable. Very decorative both for a teenager's room, or lovely in a living room with oriental flavors. I love my poufs! Great Value!
Born and brought up in India, I have seen a lot of these traditional hand made delicate furnishings and decors. I must congratulate overstock for bringing these kind of items on their website and have them available for us living in United States to enjoy. Excellent pieces to keep in any settings of your room. Light use would be better.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual colors are lighter in shades.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its very nice for the price we are talking.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very close
These are beautiful, but both were very stinky and one had disintegrated material that was turning color and had holes. They must have been sitting in a warehouse wrapped up for a long time. This is no deal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors were good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. one came with rotten material and both came very mildewy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate except for the quality
I think, after perusing the Internet extensively, and also purchasing a cable knit pouf ( which I like but thighs was overpriced), These TWO gorgeous pours are the best value I found. I couldn't believe I got 2 items at this price. And they're solid, substantive and beautiful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect