This is a nice rug. It's very pretty, feels heavy, like it's a nice quality rug. My only complaint is that it sheds.... a LOT. I can vacuum it first thing in the morning and by then end of the day, if someone has had their feet on the rug, there are fuzzy piles of wool all over the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug appears to be high quality. It has nice edge binding on the back, and is substantially thick.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
We got this for our toddler's new room and it looks fantastic. Couldn't beat the price and especially for the quality. It really is a pretty design. Has not shed at all. Looks like the photo! Highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Especially for the price, this was great quality
In efforts to modernize my apartment, I looked all over NYC for new rugs. ****, for instance, had machine-made acrylic rugs on sale for more than double the price of this one from Overstock, which is thick, soft, stylish, doesn't shed much, and has a great canvas backing. It looks terrific and I couldn't be happier with the quality. A real steal!