This is definitely not silver! It's a blend of silver and gold leaf. So knowing that might change your decision to buy. I personally love it and it looks great over the buffet in my modern dinning room. It's light and easy to hang! You will need wire but that's all, because there are brackets already installed. It's packed fantastically! My husband was so impressed with the packing. Probably more than the mirror! Ha, ha....
I have never received anything packed so perfectly! It is a GORGEOUS addition to our living room - hanging above our mantle. It is classy, sophisticated, modern, and chic. Everyone who has seen it has commented on it! I attached picture-hanging wire to the back (the brackets are already in place, but adding the wire makes hanging easier.) Then hammered two nails into the wall about four inches apart (making sure one was in a stud.) Perfect! Love it. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Came in pretty intense packing. Had to unscrew like 10 screws to get it off of the protective backing that they shipped it with. A nice size, not too heavy, hangs on my wall nicely. The antique finish is like warn away rust-colored spots (barely noticable when hung up) and some black-ish speckles.
I am so excited about this product. It fit my wall and décor style perfectly. It definitely added that style of class I am after. Would recommend!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes it was spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is great and is what I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description was extremely accurate
This mirror is gorgeous and I'm very happy with my purchase. My room is done in purple and gray tones with black furniture, so would have loved this to actually be silver as it states in the item description, but the antique brass color is pretty subtle and it still seems to work beautifully in my room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more of an antique brass color than silver
It's a beautiful piece and I love it! It's very large and well made.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? There is some red in the lines but it looks good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid and packed well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I love this mirror. It looks wonderful on our dark mocha wall and adds to the entire living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks better than picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
I had to return this mirror, and knew there was a mistake the moment I took it out of the box. As everyone has mentioned, it is supremely well packaged. It is screwed on to a large plywood board so as to keep it stationery. The mirror portion itself is not that large. My biggest problem was color. I could see that it really a mixture of gold and silver. However, all the tines or spokes (whatever you would call them) have a ridge at the top (they're triangular in shape, almost) and the ridge has a thin line of red paint the length of each tine, spoke, etc.. That being said, I purchased the mirror for a decor of blue, green, tan and cream. The red was immediately noticeable, and now I have to lose money to send the mirror back because this is 1) not in the description, and 2) not visible when enlarging the photo.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fairly well but you can't enlarge it enough to see that there is a red accent color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seemed very well made and looks expensive.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very. The mirror is not silver, which you should be able to tell just by the picture, but nor is it all gold.