We've purchased a couple of these in the past. Yes, they are a pain to put together but worth taking your time. Metal sides can indent easily so make sure you give yourself plenty of maneuvering room. This time around we went ahead and purchased the floor framing kit since I was storing ours with boxes. Worth it. All we had to do was pick up the plywood for the flooring, which I would recommend marine or outdoor plywood. Everything is up off the ground and dry. Went ahead and took another's advice and added silicone over the screws on the top of the shed. We also silicone some of the siding area that meets with the roof area. Bring on the rain!
directions are okay but do expect that you are familiar with putting a shed together...I am pretty handy but did need assistance with this one. It did take quite a bit to build the foundation but was well woth it. I am very happy with the product overall. I have it positioned behind a Cabana as I wanted it to be somewhat out of sight. The size is very good as I have two hand lawnmowers as well as shovels and many other items stored in it currently.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was just as presented
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. product quality is as expected...but again what I had expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description accurate
The shed + shipping from O.Com was an excellent value. Unfortunately, there are hundreds of pieces and a very complex instruction manual. My professional building contractor said that it would take him 2 days to assemble. I was able to buy a very similar shed (unpainted) delivered and installed for a little bit more (*** in Farmingdale, NY). If you want a new hobby, buy the Yardsaver; it will keep you busy for quite some time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great price + great shipping compared to competition.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Need at least two people to put it together. Had to go by the pictures more than the written instrutions. Had not problems in construction. Did not use a power screwdrive due to the ease of stripping the holes. Had no problem aligning the holes. Just make sure the base is level. Make sure the person who holds the parts uses gloves. Doors aligned on first try. Had no major problems, took two people 7 hrs to assemble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
This was the best price for this product I found on the internet. The freight shipping was handled very well and the product arrived completely undamaged. The hardest part is putting down the foundation (not included) before you can assemble the building. Takes several hours for one person or less time for two. As always I recommend Overstock for shopping on the internet. Product selection is wide and shipping price cannot be beat!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Arrived completely undamaged and as advertised. Best internet price.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes