We just moved and needed a place for a little storage. We also have a very large German Shepherd that doesn't fit into any extra large dog houses and needs to be outside when we are not home. This is PERFECT. We keep a few totes in it and it is a perfect dog house for when we have to put our dog outside. We made a foundation out of a pallet and covered the top with a piece of plywood. We have also run a small heater to it as well. It took my husband and myself about 6 hours to build and we are both very happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
This shed fit perfectly in a space I had available for storage. Good points: size, layout, size of packaging (easy to bring into my yard). Bad points: poor quality in some components (door materials are thin, latch and hasp - could be easily torn off). Instructions could be clearer; be sure to read completely before installation. Be sure to allow at least 3 hours for assembly. I suggest adding some silicone sealant to the gaskets on the screws on the roof...there were a couple of leakage issues with the first rain. Overall a decent purchase if you need some non-secure storage.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate