We just moved and needed a place for a little storage. We also have a very large German Shepherd that doesn't fit into any extra large dog houses and needs to be outside when we are not home. This is PERFECT. We keep a few totes in it and it is a perfect dog house for when we have to put our dog outside. We made a foundation out of a pallet and covered the top with a piece of plywood. We have also run a small heater to it as well. It took my husband and myself about 6 hours to build and we are both very happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
The shed instructions were easy. The screws are too short to appropriately connect the pieces and pop out. The front door hasp/ lock connector broke off within one day leaving me with a useless shed. I can't use it if I can't secure it. Spend a little more and skip this shed
This shed fit perfectly in a space I had available for storage. Good points: size, layout, size of packaging (easy to bring into my yard). Bad points: poor quality in some components (door materials are thin, latch and hasp - could be easily torn off). Instructions could be clearer; be sure to read completely before installation. Be sure to allow at least 3 hours for assembly. I suggest adding some silicone sealant to the gaskets on the screws on the roof...there were a couple of leakage issues with the first rain. Overall a decent purchase if you need some non-secure storage.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate