Once it's up, pretty good (not great), but getting it together...holy cow! A zillion screws, build a floor for it and don't forget the anchor system, if you choose to buy one separately (windy places). Not GREAT once it's up, because the door doesn't close all the way in the middle; therefore, we worry about snow. The Design w/the shelves is good, and it holds your shovels, etc. The plus, once you go through the painstakingly difficult process of putting it together, it is the right width and height for a small area. So, this gets a good as after it's all said and done, it works.
It will take 16 man hours to assemble and make sure there are two people who have some handyman rudimentary skills. My husband made a platform out of treated wood and attached the storage shed to it and then when we were finished we put simple 12x12 concrete slabs from a big box store to give it some assurance that a wind storm wouldn't take it away. It serves the purpose to store those backyard tools that never make it to the garage. We also painted it to match our house and it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quite good for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
love this shed. has lots of room but doesn't take up a lot of space. the directions were a little hard for me so i hired some one to put it together. i put it on 16x16 pavers on gravel. after he got the area level it took him about 8 hours to put it together. he attched it to the side of my garage and it is very solid. will not have to worry about wind. i live in colorado and it is very windy here. does not leak and the doors fit nice and tight. i really like having the shelves that came with it. they hold a lot. i can fit all my garden things in it. well worth the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very solid and well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
This storage works very well on my patio and holds a substantial amount. The size is perfect. The shelves are convenient. It is lighter weight and therefore we had to build a platform to mount it too, but that wasn't difficult and we used the pallet it came with as the foundation. The delivery assumed that an 18 wheel semi could deliver, but that is too big for my neighborhood, so the delivery was delayed, but customer service was very helpful.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes