I'm a huge, huge fan of Overstock.com but there has been a few times when the product's quality is so poor that I wonder how or why they advertise and send it. These pillows matched my curtains perfectly but unfortunately the workmanship leaves a lot to be desired. They're coming apart at the seams right out of the box and before even being used. I bought 2 sets of 2 (total of 4) and they are all the same way so it's not just one of them. I have a sinking feeling that they're going to charge me restocking fee and whatnot now that I'm sending them back but sending it back I must.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Below Poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? somewhat
I have enjoyed using these pillows now for a long time, and I am very pleased with them. The filling is very soft and fluffly yet it holds its shape. I purchased the blue and burgundy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Blue and burgundy colors are very accurate.
Pillows matched the Quilt and shams that I ordered from Overstock.com
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just the color that I wanted and very made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good