I WAS EXCITED ABOUT RECEIVING MY TREE ALTHOUGH, WHEN IT ARRIVED I VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE APPEARANCE IT. IT LOOKED AWFUL, THE LEAVES WERE CRINKLED DUE POOR PACKAGING. THIS TREE IS VERY CHEAP-LOOKING AND UNATTRACTIVE!!!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS ITEM TO ANYONE.
I bought this plant thinking it was going to look natural because it was silk and the photo made it look real. However, when it arrived the leaves were plastic looking and wrinkled. (Areca palm leaves are flat and have no wrinkles). I waited a few days to see if the wrinkles would go away, but they stayed the same. Therefore, the plant looks fake and plastic. In addition to the fake looking leaves, the plant looks like a wild, untrimmed bush inside my planter. There is way too much outgrowth from the base of the plant, and therefore, it doesn't look like a tall, flowering and healthy looking palm tree in my living room. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this plant to anyone unless you can tolerate fake looking plants in your residence.
I was pleasantly surprised that the palm tree looked very real and fits perfectly in my room
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
This product a lot short than i would describe it. For the height you must take into account the pot as well as the very tip of the longest plant top wen pulled upward. Actualluy the plant stands about a foot shorter than described when the leaves are not held up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks real
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? poor
I really like these palm trees, they look quite real. They are hearty & not skimpy at all. I had to put inside a larger pot though, the tiny pot they are in falls over constantly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very real looking; quite top heavy though.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I originally ordered this to place in a tall pot I have in a sunny corner, but found that it looked much better as a floor plant. I will say that while not perfect, this is a pretty realistic silk plant in comparison to others I have come across. You will need to purchase a pot to place it in, as the one it comes in is small and sad looking. Overall, I would say it is a good option for those who do not have a particularly green thumb and arent looking to spend hundreds of dollars.
product not nearly as full as pictured spindly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
BOUGHT THIS AS A GIFT. THE RECIPIENT SAID HE WOULD HAVE TO PULL THE BRANCHES STRAIGHT UP TO MAKE THE TREE 4 FEET TALL, BUT OTHER THAN THAT, HE SAID IT WAS A VERY PRETTY TREE. THE PLANTER WAS WAY TOO SMALL AND WILL HAVE TO PURCHASE A REPLACEMENT.
I got this tree by mistake and sent it back. But in looking at this tree when it arrived it was scraggly thin and missing one of the stalks. I am usually very happy with overstock products but not this one very cheap. I will say that overstock was wonderful to deal with in returning the item. Great customer service!!