This is a good quality TV console, it is so nice to see somthing a bit different, most consoles are all square corners. It accomodates our 55" flat screen TV and components except the woofer which is too tall for the shelves. Though it is big enough for large TV it has a smaller "foot print" so doesn't take up quite as much floor space leaving the room seeming roomier! It needs to be against a wall as the back is not finished, just stained-no varnish. It might help to know the bottom shelf is only 12" deep so all the components had to go on the top shelf-that was my only disappointment. It arrived in good condition,very quickly and my husband had no trouble assembling it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good color match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this product seems good. It is heavy, sturdy and the finish is very nice. I am satisfied with it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was accurate but we did have to estimate the depth of the bottom shelf.
This is a beautiful media cabinet. I appreciate that it is different from your typical media cabinet. It was easy to assemble. The top had some damage on the corner that wasn't realized until we completed assembly of the product. I spoke with Overstock.com and they quickly shipped another top to us.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
To be fair, this may be a fine product, but we'll never know as it came in with one or another piece chipped or broken...not once, but TWICE. We were very disappointed. But again, could definitely be the shipper's fault, as this product comes in a VERY large box. Overstock replaced once; took the damaged one back with no problem and no return shipping cost. The second time we just asked for a refund. We went with the sofa table instead (to use as a tv stand) - it's slimmer and offers less space, but it's doing the job and we are happy with that piece.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Terrible
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
The piece is nice however it was difficult to assemble, some of the holes and screws did not match or the screws were to short. It was wobbly had to obtain additional support. The directions I assume was printed on a printer that needed toner. Nice to look at, just don't want to move it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slight variation in color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
This is a wonderful find!! I've been looking for a modern feel TV stand and couldn't find one. This goes perfect with my modern decor. very sturdy, very easy to put together and very nice quality!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. better quality than I had expected. Very rich looking
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on with the description of the product
I really love this stand. It's very sleek and modern and the finish is stained in a very dark espresso. I was a little hesitant to purchase, because there were no reviews on it, but thankfully, I took the plunge anyway. Putting it together was a piece of cake. Total time was approximately thirty minutes. Just make sure to follow the directions verbatim. Do not hesitate to purchase. A word of caution, I wouldn't put more than a 55" television on this stand. Happy shopping!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very solid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I have no complaints about this piece of furniture. I felt it was super easy to assemble and looks fantastic. My only suggestion to the manufactor would be to include a touch of stick for knicks. Fortunately, I have one from another piece of furniture and the very little knick it either came with or I put in when unpacking and moving it around covered up easily.
First very fast shipping. Box had some damage most by delivery service, item pieces were packed and protected quite well. Inspected everything first and there was not damage, chips, cracks or otherwise. Read assembly directions and were very clear and concise. All pieces were labeled and screws were in little labeled bags - nice. The middle leg and a side leg were miss labeled but you could certainly see that immediately by the angle where it attaches to back. They recommended assistance and yes balancing legs while inserting middle shelf can be tricky with just one person, but I managed. Would be helpful it some sort of markings were on middle shelf where the front legs should be as the angle on bottom of legs is all you have to go by so I had to slide legs to meet grooves in top portion which caused a minor scratch on shelf edge, easily fixed with Old English pen. All in all, this is a very sturdy tv stand, no wobbles, pretty heavy at 75 lbs. As the legs do kick in on the bottom front I will be securing to the wall with a tip over strap, and the 60" tv will be set back where is is square over the main support, it would be a huge mistake to put it too close to front. The piece does look very sophisticated and looks expensive. Certainly not your typical tv stand, but a beautiful piece of furniture and yes there is plenty of room for my DVD player, and surround sound system. LOVE this piece!!! It is a keeper! Thanks Overstock!!
Ordered on Wednesday and received Friday. Product box came a little battered but product was well packed and had no blemishes. Easily assembled and good looking. Some of the prior reviews made me question my decision to order but Overstock once again proved to be exactly what I expected. I'll be shopping here again. Good work Overstock.
Looks more expensive than it is. Stylish, looks wonderful in my den. The instructions were great - I assembled it myself in under an hour, with plenty of breaks and a glass of wine (woman, 5'4", slight build). I will probably purchase the tables to go with.
The stand arrived in good shape. It was easy to put together. It looks great with the coffee and end tables we ordered.I wish there was more room to fit a turntable on it. The bottom shelf was a little small, but will still work. We love the color and quality of this unit. I would recomend it to a friend.