We redecorated our spare room and since we went with gray and yellow I wanted some design in the room to add a decorative touch. I ordered only one panel at first to make sure it was going to work with the room. I was very impressed with the quality of the fabric. I especially liked the raised velvet black design. I quickly ordered the second panel. After adding a small chandelier the room came together nicely. I highly recommend these curtains.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I love these drapes. They look great and exactly as they did online, maybe even better in person. They really changed the look of my room and added a little drama. I couldn't be happier.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
I RECEIVED MY CURTAIN PANELS QUICKLY AND EFFORTLESSLY. HOWEVER, BY THE TIME I WAS ABLE TO HANG MY CURTAINS IT WAS PASSED THE EXCHANGE OR RETURN DATES. AND IT WASN'T UNTIL THEY WERE HUNG THAT I NOTICED THE PATTERN GRADUALLY SLOPES TO THE RIGHT ON EVERY PANEL. I HATE THAT ANYTIME ANYONE NOTICES IT THEY THINK THEY ARE HUNG CROOKED. I'M APPARENTLY GOING TO HAVE TO MODIFY THEM MYSELF AND ADD FABRIC TO ADJUST AND MAKE THE PATTERN STRAIGHT. IT DRIVES ME NUTS😨
I love the look of the product, but the measurement is not exactly what's advertised. I usually buy 84 inch window panels and they work perfectly. But these are 1-2 inches too short, so I had to order longer panels and raise my curtain rod. So, we'll see how it works with the 96 inch panel.