These chairs were cheaply made. The fabric stuck to my clothes and left colored lint everywhere. The stitching along the sides was in a different color and crooked in a very obvious manner. Worse than the chairs was the terrible Overstock customer service.
One of my dining room chairs broke and I needed sturdy replacements. The chairs are not only sturdy, they were easy to assemble(I am not handy) and comfortable. I also love the pop of color that the burnt orange chenille like fabric brings to my dining room!!
I got these as extra chairs to my dining set. They're simple, contemporary, easy to put together, and a nice snappy color. The material seems like it will hold up okay, but not for every day use and with kids I would wonder how you would keep them clean, they don't look like they would take to a vigorous scrubbing. But they were inexpensive, and suit me perfectly.
We were looking for chairs for our daughter's college apartment. We didn't want to spend a lot, but didn't want them to be uncomfortable. These chairs were more than half the cost of anything else like them we had seen in any store, and they are comfortable. There was some (very easy) assembly. Overall, my daughter loves the comfort and color.
I am very pleased to get such a fun color for my dining room. Good chairs; great price. No complaints.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? matched the description well.
I am happy with these chairs- they are a bit lighter than the description of Brunt Orange but still in the right color range.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accruate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They look nice for the pric
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate