The rugs were very inexpensive, fine for a small bedroom or camp. They are fairly thin and need a pad underneath. My main problem is that when they were cut from the roll they really don't show a consistency in the pattern. The smaller ones don't really have much of a pattern at all Since the price was so low, I will keep them but would definitely choose another pattern and color next time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors are pretty much the same, not as rich in color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is OK for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description is pretty accurate
I like the rugs, but would have preferred the red a little darker.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not completely, the red is a little darker than the picture
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I bought these to go in the living room area of a two bedroom apartment. The color is a little darker brown than the picture, but they go great with my off white walls and carpet. The material is comfortable, but not real thick. You will definitely need a pad underneath to keep the three rugs from slipping. I recommend these rugs for someone who needs something to decorate a room a little without breaking the budget. These are not the greatest rugs ever, but for the $, I think they are a great value.