The chair was bought for my aging uncle. The lift chair arrived very fast in just 2 days, it's very stylish and easy to use. It is comfortable and reclines all the way. The motor is very quiet and the chair is sturdy and substantial. The quality is excellent and it's well built. The lift feature is very smooth and feels secure while using it. Compared to others i saw locally the value is exceptional, highly recommended!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect, looks the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent, stiudy and well built
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact, looks just as described
The chair arrived in less than a week from when I ordered it. I was a little nervous about ordering a chair online without being able to sit in it first. I wanted something for my father to make watching TV and reading a nicer experience for him. He is thrilled!! It's just a very nice piece of furniture and especially for the price. It's very comfortable, roomy yet cozy and the motor is very quiet when it eases you back in the chair to a full reclining position or gently lifts you out. Great, great chair! I am very impressed with how fast it came and was delivered right to my dad's room. All he had to do was have a bit of help putting the back of the chair onto the base (slips on fairly easy just a little heavy to do alone) and dad was able to but the remote together. Excellent decision to buy this chair!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is very true to the picture....very rich gold/tan.... very handsome chair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is beyond what we expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate!
I bought this chair for my elderly mother, after browsing on several websites, we found out that this was the best price and quality for this type of chair, and it had the features that we wanted. We were very happy once we received it. It was delivered lightning fast and set up took less than 5 minutes. The fabric color is beautiful and the quality of the chair is evident. The chair is extremely comfortable and has a very simply lift/recline control. If you are thinking about buying a lift chair you can't go wrong with this one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it is the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beyond my expections...great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the descriptionis exactly what you get
For my father, the chair was a little too deep, so we put a pillow behind his back when sitting upright. The lift mechanism worked perfectly. Check with Medicare, Hospice, etc. to see if they will cover it you get prior approval. It lays down pretty flat. If you have long legs then if using the foot rest for a period of time you may want additional foot rest. That's what we did.
I recently had hip replacement surgery, and I looked for a long time for a lift chair to aid in my recovery. This chair has drastically improved the quality of my life. It's comfortable, and the lift feature has been an absolute life saver. It makes it easy for me to get up ad down. For the price you can't beat it. But my favorite feature unrelated to my heath is that you can recline in any position you want! It literally has thousands of reclining positions because it's all motorized.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better than expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I purchased this lift recliner for my dad. My dad has back problems and wanted a recliner than can lift him. We went to a Costco but all the chair there were like over $1000. So I searched on Amazon and the only decently priced (<$700) recliners could only recline to 3 different positions (vertical, 45 degree, and completely flat). This chair has a remote control where you can control the angle of the recline. The chair seems comfortable. The arm rests might feel kinda hard, but it's not bad. The remote control has 2 buttons that control the recline ('more recline' until flat or 'less recline' until chair upright). To make the foot rest come up, you have to continue holding down the 'more recline' button and then the foot rest will pop up as you are going flat. The cord to this remote is kinda short; my dad was complaining that the remote was too far away (it's stored in the pocket on the bottom side of the chair, and it has like a telephone-coiled wire); this can easily be fixed by putting velcro on the remote and attach it to the arm of the chair. My dad also complained that the area between the back and seat were kinda uncomfortable when the back was reclined at 45 degree angle; i'm pretty sure that's like that for all chairs and the only solution would be to attack a pillow at that crevice between the seat and backrest. When we received the product, the recliner was just left outside; it weights approximately 100 pounds, and the only thing you need to install is the backrest which is really simple; just take it out and put it on the back. My mom recently tried it out and she said that the recliner was too short when fully recline. She's like 5 feet tall, and her feet were hanging off the footrest.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color seems exactly as shown in the picture (tan)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good build quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I bought this chair to use after hip replacement surgery. I am in my mid-40s and didn't want a chair that screamed lift chair in design. This chair fits well into my decor and has been put to good use. It's a comfortable everyday chair--quiet operation, comfortable firmness, fits my 5'7" frame well--and I have also used it for sleeping when I have too much pain lying flat on a bed. It's a great chair made even better in that similar chairs cost several hundreds of dollars more (in addition to 100-200 shipping fees). Delivered by FedEx to my side door, I had a neighbor help me remove it from the box and bring it in my house. It comes in two pieces and is easy to assemble, but yes, you will need a second person for help.
I ordered this product for my mother. I am particularly impressed by the fully adjustable reclining feature and how quiet the motor is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
When the chair arrived I new that i had found the perfect chair for my knees and needs. I have very bad knees and this chair works like a charm. The delivery was quick and the chair is superb quality. The remote is easy to use and the chair lifts up and down smoothly. It is EXTREMELY comfortable and the recliner feature is a big bonus for me. The chair is an incredible buy for the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the chair and the picture are the same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is superb, better then expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the item was exactly as described
The chair is very comfortable and looks great, the size works great in our space. The chair arrived in less than a week. We had a problem with the power supply chord. It stopped working after the first day. It took over a week to get a replacement chord and is working now. Hopefully will continue to work. Overstock customer service was very helpful in getting a replacement.
The fabric is soft and the cushion is well padded to keep one from feeling the mechanics inside.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. More comfortable than most lit chairs
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I purchased this to use while recuperating from an impending surgery. Delivery was quick and assembly was quite easy. You simply have to slide the back onto the chair and plug in the electrical cord. The color is pretty accurate and the fabric and seat are fairly comfortable. I'm 5'4", so it is roomy and will be fine for sleeping. My complaint is that the chair is lopsided, and when reclined it tilts a bit to one side. It is made in China and is not the best made product (not as sturdy as I'd like). Given the price and the hassle with return shipping, I will see if I can fix it. I'll probably end up giving it to my dad who has severe rheumatoid arthritis, but I suspect this will not endure heavy or long-term use if that is what you're looking for. Even so, it reclines all the way and has a smooth operation. It's definitely cheaper than many on the market, but one of the better rated recliners on overstock may be a smart choice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
The chair can only be lopsided due to improper assembly. The back was not attached straight so that it's level on both sides. In order to fix this issue simply remove the back, and then slide it onto the steel mechanism posts evenly so that both sides "click" into position. If one side appears higher than the other, push down on that side until it clicks into position.