The big lessons here is: Don't buy furniture sight unseen from an internet retailer. We ordered this couch because it looked exactly like what we wanted. First problem was that one day later, I noticed it at Amazon for about $$$ less. For this, Overstock gave me a $$$ store credit. The first one got lost in the shipping process, and so it was more than a month before this arrived in three big boxes. When unpacking it, it was obvious that the quality was low: the wood frame is soft pine, stapled together and split at almost every junction. The fabric is very thin and flimsy. The cushions are very stiff foam and a bit lumpy. The base under the cushions is supported by nylon straps stapled to the base -- these will clearly start sagging almost immediately The arms and backs attach with two small bolts each -- not very sturdy. The faces of the base are backed by very very thin plywood -- it'd probably be pretty easy to put your foot through it. Despite all of these red flags on quality, I went ahead and assembled it because I was so excited to get a couch. It was extremely uncomfortable -- stiff and lumpy, no connection between the chaise and the couch part which opened a major chasm any time you sit near the crack. Not to mention that the whole thing seems like it would be a wreck after two or three months of even gentle daily use. Then it dawned on me that I had a large heavy piece that was shipped to me via special courier, is unpacked and assembled, and I don't want it. I felt a little stuck, but once I calmed down, I spent nearly four hours disassembling it and meticulously repacking it with the original packing materials. II'm now waiting for them to come pick it up, but I expect Overstock will give me back the full value (minus shipping). I do not recommend this couch because of the quality, but I especially don't like the process of buying something large like this without seeing it first. I've wasted a lot of time and effort to find out that I don't like the quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Low
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I bought this coach because it was time for me to graduate from IKEA and move onto "big-boy" furniture. I also bought it because I liked the style as displayed in the pictures. Like IKEA, I knew that I needed to assemble it. I found the assembly to be quite easy, though it was in seeing the couch pieces that I realized how cheap the materials are that make up this couch. I hope it lasts... The couch looks great in my living room, and lives up to the pictures. Measure carefully though, because it surprised me how big it is. The fabric is ok, again not the highest of qualities, but it seems easy to clean and durable. It's not the most comfortable couch. The back cushions are evidently supported by wires, and the seat cushions are VERY firm. Though I am not sure if I graduated from IKEA with this purchase, overall it is a good couch with a great look, and an OK couch experience.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty good
This sectional fits nicely iin our traditional style condo. It is a more modern piece, but seems flexible in style. I am sitting on it now and it is comfortable to relax on. For the price - you get what you pay for. I'm not sure that this will last, but I am hopeful! My toddler appreciates the soft edges and that she can cruise along with ease. Clean-up has also been easy so far - fingers crossed!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fabric looks darker and more blue in our living room than it does online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. IIt's made in china and you have to put it together, but it feels sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate. Not much fabric info given and backs of the pillows are chenille.
Good things, and not so good. The price is Good. The fabric is good, mine was not blue, but true grey. Bad, the cushions are not fully covered to flip. only one side is fabric covered. instructions say to flip the cushions, but you can't. It's study, but not for monkeys.. This is DEEP seating. if you are expecting to sit on it, you can not. your knees will not meet the edge. This a good curl up with a book or blanket couch. If you do find a lessor price, O.co will credit the difference. -good point
Good sturdy piece and easy to clean, which is good because my dog sheds a lot. Two minuses, one being the chaise and loveseat cannot be connected, so without slip pads or putting it on carpet, they will separate as they shift especially since my dog runs and leaps onto the couch. Two - I have wood laminate floors and the feet have these hard white plastic nubs which dug marks into the wood. I had to use padded, nonstick pads on the bottom to combat both the slipping and the marks on the floor... assesmbly was not terrible, but the wrenches they provide are quite laughable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More blue than pic, but not totally different
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, lots of pillows
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
uncomfortable. the sectional didnt clip together and kept on sliding open when anyone sat on it. besides the color was darker than the pic shown. the fabric also looked different. just all around very poor quality. i returned mine!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? much much darker than the picture on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awful quality. looks like a child did the uppholstery.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? poor