This is a perfect sized pan, with nice sloping sides and a curved bottom edge for stirring. It is quite attractive; I have since purchased another size pan in this style that matches perfectly. The fact that it is dishwasher-safe means that it doesn't have to be non-stick, and is therefore great for stirring with metal wisk, spoons, etc. What I like about non-stick surfaces is the clean-up, but I don't like that you have to use plastic or wood utensils, which in my opinion, are often not effective. So for many things, such as gravies, custard, and the like, this is the perfect pan. It was a great price, especially with the matching cover. It feels heavy and durable. A very good buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy-duty...expect this to last.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I use a different line of Anolon cookware, and had not tried the Anolon Ultra line. It turns out that it is a good line of products and I like the 3-quart size of saucier.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very