I started buying the Analon Nouvelle copper pans after I purchased an 8 inch skillet to replace my old one and fell in love. The non-stick coating is incredible (it is way better than my Pyrex frying pans ever were). The handles are also attached well and the inside of the pan does not have the big rivets that stick out and collect food like most other pans which was the original selling point for me. The pan does take a little while to heat up, but I love the even heat distribution that the copper core adds. I decided to buy this 12" pan because I entertain and needed something a little larger that the 10". If I could change anything, I would have searched for a 12" that came with a lid. If you are hesitating about buying this pan....don't! It is worth every penny.
This pan is well worth the price. It cooks very evenly and is easy to handle in that it is well balanced. I want another one already.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ha
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is quite nice. Cooks very evenly and the balance is great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
This Anolon skillet is wonderful! The copper layer is what adds the value. It's heats up evenly and the metal lid creates a perfect cooking environment. You will have to get used to cooking at a lower heat setting because this heats up so well and fast. I lowered the heat and placed the lid on my favorite treat, turkey burgers, and came back to the juiciest burgers I ever cooked! It is solidly built, not too heavy. No need to waste space in the dishwasher since it basically wipes clean with a paper towel. I have added several pieces of Anolon Nouvelle to supplement my Circulon Infinite collection because they are so much easier to clean and provide perfect heat distribution. Plus, they are just so pretty! I even bought pieces for my mother whose arthritis prevents her from being able to scrub pots and pans. This Anolon technology is definitely superior to Circulon!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
Pan is quality, heavy duty construction. Food cooks extremely evenly and efficiently. One of the best pans I have used.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality product, cooks evenly and efficiently.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
A+++ This pan cooks so nice, easy to clean. I use no oil, and I want more pans like so I am buying more. I was worried because I was unfamiliar with anolon technology, but now I'm sold. The pan heats evenly, and is much better than expensive stainless pans I hate. Definately worth it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent