I was so excited to find this chair. The style fits perfectly with my other furnishings. Beware! If you are looking for blue (which I was), this chair is most definitely in the green family. Looked sort of powdery blue/green to me. It is green. Just green. A very pretty shade of soft, subtle, green, but doesn't match my cool blue accents. I'm so sad..... So, if you are looking for a soft "spa" green (O., you need to be a bit more specific) this chair is a great find! Enjoy! I wish I could....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems well built for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except for the color. What is the color "Spa"?????
Based on the color of the chair in the photo, I was expecting a blue chair. The chair I received was very seafoam green. Luckily, I like the color it came in and it works in the room I am using it in, but some potential buyers might want to be aware of this. I was unsure if the chair came with the accent pillow that is shown in the photo because I saw no mention of this in the product description. It does come with the pillow, which accents it nicely. I wish there was a matching ottoman available, because the chair looks like it needs an ottoman. The quality is very good, it was easy to assemble, and the chair is fairly comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? different
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate
Purchased this chair, arrived within a week. Assembled within approximately 15 minutes, legs wouldn't line up at first had to unscrew and rescrew to get them just right. The color was not to off that I would send it back. Chair blended in with my blue, grey and cream color scheme.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is more green than blue or grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color not as advertised
For use in our lake house rental. Stained on first weekend. Fabric does not clean well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the money, it's okay.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
My chair arrived with no instructions. I had purchased other chairs from Overstock, so I guessed my way through it and got it all assembled and set up in my bedroom. The seams were a little uneven and puckered on one side and the color was more gray than the sky blue I had hoped for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is more gray and muted than the light blue I had hoped for
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seams were a little off. One side of the chair was sewn correctly, the other side was mismatched and puckered in the seam.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate, other than color.
I thought the chair overall had a nice look, however was much larger than what I was expecting. Additionally, it was hard as a rock and not comfortable whatsoever to sit on. I did return this product, so we shall see how well Overstock treats my return.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was close to accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair
Excellent chair especially considering the price. Easy to put together. The color is slightly off from the color depicted in the picture. The fabric is more green than blue, but it is a pretty color. The chair is very comfortable. Plenty of padding. Very happy with purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slight color variation from the picture. The chair is a light pastel green that blends well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent. Chair is sturdy and comfortable with a good amount of padding.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on.
This is a great chair but the color shown is a little deceiving. It can look blue at some times but looks seafoam and even light green at other times. It is a pretty comfy chair, I use it for reading and really enjoy it. Its sturdiness is mild but I dont feel like I am going to fall over or anything
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? definitely more of a seafoam green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? quite accurate
I bought two of these very elegant and comfy chairs for my guests to remove shoes and put them on when time to go! Chairs are much softer lighter green color than I thought but still very rich in quality and the high back of the chair adds a majestic touch. Everyone says, "Ooh!" when they enter the door and see these chairs, then sit and enjoy them for several minutes! Shipping is fast and packaging is highly protective. You will need two people to help assemble the seat to the back of the chairs just to get the bolts to line up correctly for tightening! Take you time and enjoy the outcome as we have.
I purchased two of these chairs for a very small living area. The fit was great, the height of these chairs made this living room appear larger. My daughter and I put one together and we let my husband to put the other together. It was a little awkward assembling the front to the back, but it was pretty quick. The color is a seafoam color. When I first got them I thought they were blue or a blue/gray, but they are more green. The fabric is very nice and it does have a small knap to it, not as plush as I thought from the pictures. Chairs are comfy, and if you are short like me (5'4") then you definitely need that pillow behind you. Only negative is how one of the pillows was sewn. The zipper is exposed instead of the fabric lapped over and covering the teeth of the zipper (the other pillow was sewn correctly). If you are looking for fabric, Mill Creek has a fabric named Findlay Seaglass that is so perfect with this chair color. I found paint very close (not a perfect match but so close to paint some accent furniture), by Benjamin Moore named Wythe Blue.
its a very soft/pale greenish-blue..the color is exactly as I hoped it would be, a happy medium between the two colors! quick and easy assembly, seem very durable, good firmness--comfortable without being squishy. I would highly recommend..I bought 2, of course I wish they were a little cheaper, but they are worth it!
Beware of this chair. I bought it about a year ago....love the chair, comfort, and style. With average use the material has already started falling apart. Stay away from this chair if the material is chenille. Over stock would not do anything about it when I contacted them after only having the chair two months. Too bad. The chair is wonderful and I am going to have it recovered.
This chair is a perfect accent chair, and more than met expectations. The chair is basically well-constructed, a great value, and looks plush in guest bedroom. After reading reviews, I was concerned about the color, as I really wanted sea glass blue-green. Colors shown on monitors can vary greatly, according to your monitor, and I wasn't sure if this would be more green, more gray or more blue. When we opened it in our foyer, which has a lot of red and burnt sienna, it looked mostly gray-blue. But when I took it upstairs to the room with sea glass and beige colors, it looked perfectly sea foam blue-green (exactly as it shows up on my monitor.) Colors can appear vastly different in different lights, different times of day and next to different colors, so I recommend considering what the setting of this chair will be so far as color goes. It is definitely not sky blue, but might look a little blue in some settings. Assembled in 10 minutes or less. I was puzzled for a moment about where the last two legs were, but they were with the cushion inside the chair under the velcro flap in back. Even my husband, a woodworker, thought this chair was well constructed, especially for the price. This chair looks beautiful and is quite comfy. Only slight negative for me was that the fabric has a definite nap, so it does show some directional strokes/marks. But that is part of the plush look of it. If sea glass green is the color for you, I recommend this highly.
I ordered this chair to finish off my bedroom. I wanted a chair in the bedroom to sit on when I was getting dressed, putting on shoes, etc. and for guests to sit in (I'm recovering from surgery). This chair came quickly, before the date it was expected to arrive. The fabric feels buttery soft and gives the chair an expensive feel. The assembly took under 20 minutes and went together exactly as the instructions indicated. The chair is very sturdy - I weigh close to 200 pounds and it doesn't sag or creak or show any crush in the cushions when I sit in it. This was an excellent buy. I was considering chairs from ********* and ********** and this chair was much less expensive and gives the same expensive spa effect! Highly recommended buy/