We love these chairs. We ordered two, and despite their being slightly different in color, they are a magnificent addition to our living room. We now go there to sit and chat because the chairs are so inviting and comfortable. The sage is a soothing color that blends well with the other green and gold tones in the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was excellent.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was exceptional for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurately described.
great bedroom chair..mostly used for putting on shoes..not for sitting for a long,, time but looks great
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more of a sage color which was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? described well
I love the look of this chair, however, the odor that emanated from the actual cushions smells like moth balls or something equally yucky. I bought two of these chairs, and they both smell like this. I sprayed with Febreeze and still didn't help with the odor. I'm wondering if it was the material from the packing boxes they came in, but I am not happy with the smell. I didn't read this on any one else's reviews, and was really disappointed when we put these chairs together. As I stated, I LOVE the look of these chairs, but so upset about the odor. I gave the product a 3.....the average between the 5 I give for the look and the 1 I give for the odor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly what I was looking for.
Like others, I was a little skeptical about buying a chair online without trying it out first, but I figured for this price I couldn't go THAT wrong. It arrived quickly and we had a small amount of trouble getting the bottom of the chair attached. We got most of the screws in but the last couple weren't lining up, so we had to take them all out and start over. The color is exactly what I had in mind and it looks nice in the corner of our very large family room. We got it to use mainly when we have more people around that don't fit on our regular family room furniture set, but this is so comfortable that we have been using it when it's just the family at home! Since there was no matching ottoman, I used a small chocolate brown one that we already had and it makes it even more comfortable to be able to put your feet up, and the color coordinates very nicely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched online picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, especially for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate and I got just what I expected
Received the chair within a few days of ordering, easy to assemble however one of the front legs was too small. I spoke to someone in Customer Service and was told they would send me a replacement leg. However I received an email informing me they did not have a replaement leg to provide and offered me a refund or credit which I accepted. I will continue to purchase from Overstock because I like their products.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? ok
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
You have to put several pieces together. This should not be hard -- except the pieces do not fit together. I called the company that made the chair, who responded immediately and was very nice. But even with the new hardware, this chair is not very sturdy. To make it really work, I will have to take it apart, drill new holes for the screws and start all over. That seems a bit much to have to do. On the other hand, the chair was not too expensive. However, next time, I think I will just go to ****.
This is a substantial chair. It's difficult to tell from the picture but the chair is fairly large. The seat is deep, firm and wider than one might think from the photo. I think the color in the listing is a bit brighter than the actual chair as it looks more like lime in the online shot than the actual chair does. It's a light sage. I put it together in about 15 minutes - just 6 bolts. It's really nice looking!
Overall a good chair. Fairly easy to assemble, took only a few minutes. Comfortable enough. Someone previously said it was a good chair to sit in for short periods, but definitely not something you would sit in for long periods and lounge in. Serves the purpose of an accent chair well. Definitely looks good too. Happy with the purchase in the end.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fairly close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Close
We bought this chair in November 2010, I love everything about it. This was my first online furniture purchase so I went by the reviews and all had good things to say about it. The only thing I was worried about was the color, in the picture it looked more bright green, than sage green,but again I went with what the reviews said, the color was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to all who write these reviews, without them I would never have bought this chair.
Not made well enough...I kept them after unpackaging them, I needed them for a staging project. Otherwise I would have sent them back as I did the other set of chairs I bought.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not very well constructed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This chair was very easy to assemble (took me less than 10 minutes), and is extremely plush and comfortable. It's low to the ground, which I really like, and is a great accent piece in the room where I placed it. The color is not as vivid on the actual product as it is on the screen (my screen showed it to be more "lime" colored when in fact it is a soft sage).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is a bit more muted on actual product than on screen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description on site was good
This chair is bigger than we expected, very comfortable and the color is better than it appears online - It's more of a sage. Ordered two and we love them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Love the color! Better in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I am very happy with the two chairs that I purchased. They were delivered with in a few days and were very easy to assemble. The box that the second chair came in was totally thrashed when it arrived but the chair was in perfect condition. I will continue to purchase furniture from Overstock.com. in the future...
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, the color was just as it was displayed on the website.
- How is the quality of the product? The quality is quite nice and sturdy.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
My very first order from overstock, bought because of positive reviews, needed two chairs to fill in a space but knew they would not be used as much as other furniture in room so didn't want to spend too much. Comfortable and very easy to put together. They would be very easy to slipcover should you want to reuse them over and over in different rooms. Buy them, you won't be disappointed.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? softer than shown but was already aware of this from other reviews
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Oh. My. Goodness! What a beautiful chair!!! I bought a pair of them and they are perfect in my living room. The color is very true to the picture. Nice size seat--roomy. The seat is deep, so the pillow is perfect behind my back. I used the Allen wrench that came in the parts bag so it took me a little bit of time to screw in the 6 bolts. Feels very sturdy and comfortable. My only suggestion is that the bottoms of the front legs that you must screw in have some kind of a mark so that you can be sure which side of the leg should be facing the front. It took a while for me to figure it out. GREAT BUY! Shipping time was excellent, too! Also, packed very good for shipping. Ordered on the 12th and received on the 19th.
We were looking for an armless chair in our master bedroom mostly for putting on our shoes and socks. This chair meets our needs perfectly. The color is a little more sage and heathery looking than our monitor, which is perfect for blending with various color schemes. The legs are a little darker than our monitor. The seat sits about 1.5 inches lower than our dining room chair, so it's perfect for reaching your shoes but I probably wouldn't use it at the dining room table. The chair is "Oh so comfortable" - soft but supportive and is a little wider and has a little longer seat than some chairs. The pillow is nice behind it, and you could swap other pillows to match your décor. I feel it's a good value. Assembly required using the supplied allen wrench to screw in 6 bolts with washers. Since the space is tight that you're screwing the bolts in, it took a lot of 1/4 turns of the bolts. So assembly was easy but took me about 20 minutes. We are very happy with the purchase.