I am extremely pleased with my purchase and have and have had many compliments so far. Everyone that has sat in one of the chairs, said they were comfortable which is awesome to hear.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect just as shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality as found in a high end furniture store.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was Perfect!
I am so glad I ordered this chair. The picture does not capture the sophisticated elegance this chair represents. My home is modern and this chair adds a great touch of texture and style. It fits well with a traditional decor or a modern look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. exceptional fabric, comfort and style
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I ordered two of these chairs for my new office and love them. They are soft and comfortable and I love the pillow that comes with the chair. I'm short and was looking for a chair that was low enough to the ground that my feet could touch, and this one's perfect! All you have to do is attach the back to the seat (you will need someone to help you hold it down with some force so you can get the screws to catch) and then screw on the legs. Beautiful!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
It's a nice chair and is a good accent in the bedroom. The description did not include that it is chenille, which I probably wouldn't have wanted in a living room chair. The legs wobble a lot, but it includes plastic extenders to correct the problem.
A very nice looking chair and also comfortable. It's a nice large chair that will be comfortable for all sizes. The pattern is nice and bold and I love that it's cream and not a stark white houndstooth. The little pillow is nice and necessary for your comfort otherwise the chair back would be too far back to sit comfortably. It looks great in my room that is mostly grey/black/white. Excellent price for this nice looking chair.
Love this chair. Great addition to my house that has a crimson living room. Great conversation piece. Well worth every single penny. I even bought one for a silent auction event we have coming up. You won't be upset when you buy this item. Love, Love, Love it. Bama fan or not, houndstooth is classy no matter who you pull for. Roll Tide
I was disappointed when this chair came because it was SO big! I measured my space and felt like it should have fit, but it's very BIG! Returned to Overstock and they granted refund. Purchase if your trying to fill a huge space. Material is different and would say it would be more appropriate in a bedroom than a living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Average
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Average
SO I had this chair for 6 months in my living room as an accent chair. It was a stunner. It looks so nice in the room. It rarely got sat on because of where it was in the room. The fabric is such a poor choice for this chair. The fibers literally separate from being sat upon. I sent pictures to O.co and of course, this company is so good, they took the chair back! I was shocked and didn't expect them to do this. Only purchase this looker if you have no intentions of EVER sitting on it. It is beautiful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Chair Good - Fabric POOR
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I have been wanting this chair for over a year. When I first saw it about a year ago it was out of stock. So I checked the site from time to time and finally there it was. It was a bargain, In fact I had two choices and I chose the larger houndstooth pattern. It arrived fast and the box was light enough for me to pick up alone. The assembly was easy and I was sitting in the chair in less than 30 minutes. Everyone who sees it loves it. Now If only I can find a matching ottomon.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The pattern shown was exactly what I got.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this chair goes beyond my expectation. A perfect chair for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the chair was right on! The pattern, color and size were exactly what was shown on the Overrstock site.
This is a solid, well made, standout piece--great for the price. The scale of the seat and back and fabric pattern means it totally dominates our living room (and it's not a small room). The overall effect is more casual than it looks in the photo, though; the chenille fabric somehow says "playroom" rather than "parlor." It's comfortable, especially for large guests or kids who like to pile on each other or cozy up to a parent. Too soon to tell how durable it is.
I bought a pair of these chairs for my Mom. She'd been eyeing the fabric for some time and when we'd look for chairs, she'd always go back to these...we were updating a small area off her living room and these fit perfectly. The fabric is nice, the style is modern - but could fit in any room, the chairs are comfortable and the slight wrap makes them more than just armless chairs (a concern my Dad had - he likes them too)...I would recommend these chairs.
I purchased this chair to go in my black/white casual living room. It would have looked great, but there was a problem with an undrilled hole and spme of the bolts would not thread. Overstock was great when I called, and offered to exchange it, but I was concerned that a replacement would have similar issues, so I opted to return it instead. It may have been a rare occurrence, but I'd advise the following to anyone buying this chair: (1) Have another person available to assist with assembly - it's pretty tricky for one person, and this chair is fairly big and somewhat unwieldy; (2) Be aware that the back and seat do not come attached. I had the unfortunate experience with the bolts, but even if they had worked, I would worry about the long-term stability a bit. I do wonder how it would hold up under a sturdy person or someone who liked to lean way back in their seat. The fabric was attractive and it would have made a bold statement, however.