Here is what I have noticed about this chair in the five months that I have owned it: 1) The chair is very comfortable as far as give and support. 2) It was very easy to assemble. 3) If you have pets or children, you will need to place these chairs against a wall. They are very top heavy and if my cat happens to jump on the back while it is not against the wall, the chair does fall over. 4) The material is strong and wipes clean easily. 5) This chair may be bigger than you're expecting. The seat depth is very wide. I am 5'2 and cannot sit back comfortably without using an ottoman. I can sit comfortably if I tuck my legs in. My husband is 6'1 and he loves how well he can sit in this chair. His feet comfortably reach the floor and he is able to relax in a way that smaller chairs will not allow him to do.
OK - THANK YOU TO ALL THE REVIEWERS BEFORE ME. I was toying around with this chair in my basket for a month or so. I didn't know if I could commit to the orange and/or if the seat would be supportive enough. I had spinal fusion 5 years ago so i must be selective. COLOR - IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS EVERYONE DESCRIBED. Not too bright or neon. Pumpkin and clay/brick at the same time. FABRIC - HIGH QUALITY UPHOLSTERY FABRIC SEAT - LARGE AND SUPPORTIVE - I WOULD BUY ONE FOR EVERY ROOM IN MY HOUSE IF I COULD. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
OMGOODNESS!!! THIS CHAIR IS SO PRETTY AND COMFORTABLE TO SIT IN. MY DINNING ROOM IS MULTI-COLORED AND THIS CHAIR MADE IT "POP" !!! LOOKS GREAT !!! SO HAPPY WITH IT. LEGS EASY TO PUT ON, PILLOW JUST ADDS TO THE BEAUITY.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ON TARGET !!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT !!!!! LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? "DEAD ON" !! JUST A LITTLE AT THE TOP, BUT BEAUTIFUL IN EYE VIEW LOVE IT !!!
Great for living area . Add that extra pop of color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good match to pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great fabric
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? on point
These chairs are great! Very soft and comfortable. Great quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close to the color on the screen. Maybe just a little lighter. But, very close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Very impressed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I bought two chairs for our office, and I have been very pleased with them so far. They are good, solid chairs for the price. The fabric probably won't last 50 years, but as no one sits in them all day, every day, I feel that doesn't matter so much. They were very easy to assemble and are solidly built. I would highly recommend these chairs to anyone. As a matter of fact, I'm considering buying the same chair in the rust houndstooth pattern.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color online is the exact color on the actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good.....better than expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description online
I purchased 2 of these chairs for my living room. The color is wonderful and the fabric is great quality. I wasn't totally impressed with the pillows, but I didn't care because I hadn't planned on using them anyway. I would recommend these chairs to anyone looking for a really nice orange accent chair.
I purchased this chair because I needed a cheap, but decently good looking chair I could incorporate into my design scheme. Well cheap was exactly was I got! The chair was awful to put together, and you REALLY have to put it together (worse than IKEA!!!), and it is not stable. If you try to tighten the legs, it just rips the underside of the chair and then are not sturdy. I wish I could post a picture, because the front legs are cross eyed for sure! The color is as it should be, and its a great chair to just have in a corner....but don't sit in it! It would be a insecure persons nightmare (breaking a chair!). It's too bad because it did seem like a cheap option until I could afford something better.