Great for living area . Add that extra pop of color.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good match to pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great fabric
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? on point
OMGOODNESS!!! THIS CHAIR IS SO PRETTY AND COMFORTABLE TO SIT IN. MY DINNING ROOM IS MULTI-COLORED AND THIS CHAIR MADE IT "POP" !!! LOOKS GREAT !!! SO HAPPY WITH IT. LEGS EASY TO PUT ON, PILLOW JUST ADDS TO THE BEAUITY.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ON TARGET !!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT !!!!! LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? "DEAD ON" !! JUST A LITTLE AT THE TOP, BUT BEAUTIFUL IN EYE VIEW LOVE IT !!!
These chairs are great! Very soft and comfortable. Great quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close to the color on the screen. Maybe just a little lighter. But, very close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Very impressed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
OK - THANK YOU TO ALL THE REVIEWERS BEFORE ME. I was toying around with this chair in my basket for a month or so. I didn't know if I could commit to the orange and/or if the seat would be supportive enough. I had spinal fusion 5 years ago so i must be selective. COLOR - IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS EVERYONE DESCRIBED. Not too bright or neon. Pumpkin and clay/brick at the same time. FABRIC - HIGH QUALITY UPHOLSTERY FABRIC SEAT - LARGE AND SUPPORTIVE - I WOULD BUY ONE FOR EVERY ROOM IN MY HOUSE IF I COULD. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
I ordered two chairs and they came in two days! My husband and I put them together in probably 5 minutes. He found a drill but that easily fit into the screws so we didn't have to use the little wrench provided in the tool packet. It really sped up the process! Y'all, these chairs are so perfect! We live in a small place currently, and these chairs are bigger than what I thought they would be, but they're not too big for my living area. They'll transition nicely to our future home and become "extra seating". They're the perfect pop of color, sturdy, and well made. Definitely a great buy!! Overstock did not let me down!
Bought this chair because of the color. Goes perfect with the rest of the decor in my family room. It is a rustic orange and added the pop of color the room needed. It is a firm chair. Not sure how long it would remain that way with regular use. I use it just for an accent piece.
I love the accurate to picture color and style of this inexpensive chair, but would only recommend this to a friend if they are very handy. My husband is extremely handy, and even builds his own furniture, but had a terrible time with the chairs assembly. The key, he says, is to make sure the wood dowels are lined up with seat cushions and back cushions. The problem is the wood dowels aren't sufficiently long to insure ease of alignment. To assist seating of the bolts, he'd advise putting WD-40 or other similar lubricant. I'm hoping it doesn't fall apart after a while.