I ordered these two chairs for some older folks who are having trouble getting up and down, thus wanted them to be sturdy. They arrived in an acceptable time frame, required some assembly as stated, and are even more sturdy than I imagined. The color, the style, and the quality are excellent. Am very satisfied with these chairs.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes, perfectly
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Perfectly described the product
We had four side chairs we were trying to match. We attempted to match wood color via the product's picture and found it to be a very accurate depiction of the two arm chairs we received. We have now used the chairs for about a month with visiting family/friends and found them to be a good value for the money and frankly a better value than what we were finding in local furniture stores.
Beautiful, sturdy chairs. I bought these chairs for my mother who had broken her hip and needed a sturdy chair with good arms and liked them so much I bought another set because they are so beautiful-classic mission style. If big people will be sitting on them, these chairs may be a bit small. The seat isn't very deep which makes them easier to get out of and it's not very wide which is great for, probably, most people- again, easy to get out of.
I purchased these chairs mainly for my handicapped husband. The arms on the chair were helpful in assissting him to rise from the chair. This reveals how sturdy they are. They matched my present kitchen set beautifully. I love the chairs and I am considering purchasing another set in the near future.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great match as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good description which was accurate