I am in my kitchen all the time fighting with various mismatched containers and lids. When I saw this set on Overstock.com-I knew I had to have it. It is perfect for prep foods, heating up leftovers in the oven or microwave, storing my favorite chicken wings or legs as well as mini mixing bowls to store a pre-made glaze or topping. I love this storage set...Wow..Get rid of unwanted container clutter and get this Storage Bowl Set...Must have
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Better than expected, just be careful not to let the tops to get too hot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
I love these, the lids have held up in top shelf dishwasher and the containers have gone from fridge to micro without a problem --- not all brands can do that, they look the same, but are not the same.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
The product was better than I expected. Bowls were thick and well built. The tops were typical and will do the job. If I had to buy again I would. Only negative was that were no extra shipping protection. Product was shipped in product box only. I thought the bowls would be broken but to my surprise they weren't. Great product.
I wanted a nice glass storage set to replace all my plastic storageware, and this was perfect. Didn't want to spend so much, but I feel it was worth it to not have to worry about the plasticware/heating issues with my family. Shipping was super fast, and all arrived intact.
For the most part I really like these dishes. They microwave well, seal up really tight, and match my kitchen beautifully. My only complaint is that after having them 2 weeks or so, one of my lids developed a crack in the plastic along the crease. It's still fine to store stuff in the fridge with, but I wouldn't put anything liquid in it if I were to, say, take it in my lunch. The others are all fine tho, and I have had these for months now. Probably just a fluke. I would buy them again.
Finally found a set of, hard to find, glass storage containers and I was stoked because they have red lids. "Almost" a ceyene red, but very nice. Everything else I was finding had blue lids...not for me! It is so nice to go from fridge to microwave and to be able to see your food clearly when storing in fridge is nice too. I love my set, wish I'd bought two!