I recently purchased two carpets on Overstock.com - one at about a $$$ price point for the nursery, and this one. The difference in quality is highly noticeable. This carpet is thicker, has no chemical stink coming out of the package, has not shed one bit, and does not seem to attract debris (pet hair, dust) in the way the less expensive one has. And with a gorgeous Amy Butler pattern, it has made our entire living room. We get tonnes of compliments on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly more teal and slightly paler, although this is likely attributable to screen settings
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent - soft, no shedding, thick.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The color of this rug was not quite as bright a blue as it appeared online (to me anyway), but I preferred it that way and it looks great. Vacuums nicely, has shed a very little bit since we got it a month ago. We've already had occasion to have cupcake crumbs tracked over it by people's feet and they didn't stick, just vacuumed right up. I love how it looks - it is pretty and interesting without overpowering the space.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? mostly
- How is the quality of the product? very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes