Product was shipped and received in perfect condition. Shipper was on time and dropped the item right where I wanted it to be . After un packing the generator, putting on the wheels and feet. I put gas in the tank, only about a half gallon. I then proceded to start the generator by turning on the fuel valve, then I turned the key to the on position. on the first pull the generator started and kept running. This is the first time I have ever had a new peice of power equipment that started right out of the box . I am very pleased with by purchase and woould reccomend this to others
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual Product is Identical to Picture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
At this point I am unable to review this product is a fair and unbiased manner since my efforts to start it in the wake of the Noreaster that hit the East coast on February 8th were futile. The unit comes with a remote start but a battery is not included. Since the unit also has a manual pull start I assumed the battery was not required in order for the unit to run. After several frustrating hours trying to manually start I finally gave up. Fortunately, I did not lose power during the storm. My next step will be to purchase a battery (if I can find one) and try again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not a John Deere but appears to be satisfactory for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Misleading since it advertised a remote start but did not disclose that a battery was not included