What can I say but I LOVE THIS FAUCET. I wanted a goose neck Faucet in Rubbed Bronze for my kitchen. I need a sprayer, but after having a spayer on the spout and it always leaking, I decided to look at a Goose neck faucet without the sprayer in the spout. I had expected this to have sort of the amberish hues to it, but it doesnt. It is very dark, almost black. Looks just like the picture. In sunlight, there is faint amber glows to it, but most of the time it looks black. The curves and details on it are beautiful. We get so many compliments on it. I love it. Couldnt be happier.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The old faucet in my kitchen was old, gross, dripped and I could never really get it clean. Not to mention the fact that I am doing a kitchen facelift and changing out everthing to oil ribbed bronze. The big box stores had nothing comparable in style or price, so I ordered this unit. I am definitely impressed. The hardest thing about the install was getting the old unit off (it had to be sawed off since the connecting washer and nust assembly were so corroded). Once off, I myself installed the new faucet and sprayer in no time at all with little difficulty. The one critique I would have it that the supply lines are somewhat short so I had to run to the hardware store to pick up some extension lines and couplers, and the sprayer doesn't have as much pressure in it as I'd like, but other than that, it looks elegant and expensive and is definitely not light weight. The faucet itself is heavy and feels very substantial.
We ordered this sink from Overstock after drooling over a similar one on sale at Lowe's for about ***. It arrived quickly and we installed a couple days ago. It is gorgeous!! Thus its three stars. However: - The spray nozzle always leaks a little bit when the main faucet is turned on. Dripdripdrip. This would be less of a problem if we had the faucet inset into our sink, but the faucet is behind the sink, and I always have to wipe up the countertop around the spray nozzle after I'm done. - When you use the spray nozzle, it doesn't completely shut off water to the main faucet; it still comes through in a small but v. definite stream. Not usually inconvenient, but usually wasteful of the water. Which brings me to the last note... - This faucet is definitely not water efficient. Many faucets insert air bubbles into the water stream so that you use less water with the same effect. This one does not do that at all - the water comes straight out like a garden hose. It might not be a drawback for everyone but I'm guessing in the long run that saving water would be cheaper than buying a cheaper faucet. Definitely better for the environment. Still, it looks absolutely gorgeous, and it's really a pain to change out the faucet, so I haven't decided whether to keep it yet. The spray nozzle leak might be just a product flaw on mine - but after all you don't know whether yours is flawed till after you hook the whole thing up.
I just bought this faucet and it is very nice looking, however as soon as you turn the water on the sprayer has a continuous drip and runs down the sprayer and hose and right into the cupboard. I would not recommend this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color matches
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lousy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I was very impressed with the fit and finish of the faucet; it feels very substantial and well-constructed. The finish of the faucet is beautiful and without blemishes. I'm taking off one star because the supply line hoses that come with the faucet are a little bit short, which led to the need to improvise a bit on the cold water connection. This really was an instant upgrade for our kitchen; the sink looks so much nicer than it did before.
We have had this faucet installed for almost a year now after a kitchen remodel and while it is gorgeous in design, we can chalk it up to a case of getting what we paid for. Spend the extra $ and go with a name brand. Since day 1 we have had no water pressure compared to the 40 year old ***** faucet it replaced. There is a continuous drip from the sprayer when the faucet is on leaving water stains all around the head of the sprayer. The end piece on the faucet itself has come off twice now - just in the middle of normal use it shoots off. Manufacturer sent us a replacement end piece under warranty, but after a few months, the replacement part did the exact same thing. Do not waste your time or energy on this faucet!
I was thrilled with my purchase the last 3 years until a couple of months ago. While I was doing dishes and the water was running, the top portion literally broke off while the water was running, causing a huge geyser. The metal inside had corroded away after only 3 years. I would buy from a company with a better track record.
LOVE the look, but very disappointed with quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The faucet has low pressure, not sure if the cartridge needs replacing, but it was just installed today. It also has a slow drip.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Looks just like photo
I am thrilled with this faucet, it came faster then expected and works perfect and was easy to install and looks great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? faucet was just as described
I purchased this faucet 01/2011 -- When I turned on the water the spout landed in the sink and water was every where! Not sure what caused the break but WILL NOT recommend this item be purchased by anyone!!! Extremely disappointed with it. I would not hesitate giving this a "Poor" rating.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appeared to be good quality until it fell apart!!!!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love this faucet. aIt was just what I wanted and the price was great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quility
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This wil be perfect for our laundry room sink. It's smaller so it will be just right. Be sure to read the descriptions. We haven't installed it, yet, so I can't comment on the function.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes