Nice dishes. Arrived without any broken pieces. Color was not as bright and turquoise as it looked on my screen. It's more of a subdued "earthy" teal with the black design. Some may actually prefer the true color anyway. There are several places where the colors run over the edge, or other imperfections, but nothing that really detracts from the overall attractiveness of the dishes. Makes them look more handmade or handpainted actually.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on my screen appears turquoise. In reality, the dishes are more of a subdued teal. Still very pretty, just not as "happy" as I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The dishes all arrived in tact and well-packaged. They feel sturdy and like they will hold up for everyday use. They are intended as a gift, so I have not used them and cannot attest to how they withstand knife marks, etc.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description was accurate.
love these casual dishes, one was broken and they immediately replaced
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
Very pleased with the quality and price. Surprised they were not broken in shipment. Bravo to the Shipping department!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Met expectations
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
Nice visually appealing set. Color is teal with black which makes it versatile. Feels pretty sturdy, although chip-able if you bang them against something hard. The only real negative is the bowls are pretty small. Ok for cereal but a little small for salad or large serving of soup.
Yes, as others said, it's not like the picture. It's darker, more muted. So if you want that bright turquoise, you'd be happier with something else. I knew this when I ordered, so I was not disappointed. The dishes are beautiful. They have a southwestern as well as a Moorish feel, without leaning too far in any direction. Love them!
This dinnerware set is just beautiful. The color is a bit darker than pictured (more towards teal than turquoise), but they are sturdy, elegant and have that "earthy" quality of stoneware that my daughter wanted. They are not actually in service yet so we can't comment on durability, etc. They are very striking, though.