We ordered this glider for my son who has autism who loves the gliding sensation as it provides necessary calming he needs. It was a compromise, because most of the other gliders we considered to be unattractive. The directions are vague and the photographs that accompany them are blurry black and white photos that don't provide any additional information. We have already had to go to the hardware store to purchase more screws and now there are many other parts missing...my son is feeling sad and we are frustrated beyond belief with this product.
This took ages to assemble and then we still ended up with extra parts and hardware... totally wished I had purchased a local product so I could fix it more easily. :(
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? white is white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the assembly instructions were awful! and there was a part sent that was not on the instructions at all...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine, but it should list that it will take two people lots of time to assemble!
I would recommend to a friend only if the directions were better. I know the price is really reasonable , but the instructions are Horrible. I can't believe everyone is having the same problem," Assembling" . But the seat is really adorable.
First of all, this was nearly impossible to put together based on the included instructions. The metal is really thin and pops in and out when you sit (and I'm not very heavy). I will say I should have expected the quality with the price. It does look cute, but it barely glides and the metal loudly pops in and out. I would never order this again.
This product was exactly how I remembered it as a child. Very attractive on my new porch and calming to sit in.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, holds up in strength.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
if it wasn't a hassle to pack it back up , i'd send it back . 1st , the directions enclosed are unreadable and of little help. 2nd the QC of this item is laughable the 'long' screws' are not even close to the same length. 3rd don't plan on 2 people sitting on this unless they're little kids. i waited so long to get a glider (this one ) and i'm so very disappointed . We still don't have it together , and in the 3 days its been outside its RUSTING!!! do not buy this ... save yourself and the $$