These are very well made, well tailored, luxurious drapes. I was a bit thrown off by the pic, which shows them hung with rings, and by the customer question/ Overstock answer: how many hook tabs are there? 12 rings.......there are 246 hook tabs! the rings are difficult to get into the hook slots, as they are very tiny, as you can probably imagine. I like the look of the rings, though, and think it makes the drapes hang well. Also, you will need a heavy duty rod, and the hooks wouldn't fit on that. Placing the rings about every ten slots seems to create a nice drape. they are blocking out the cold air quite nicely and I'm very toasty now as I type! the color is right on. There is a seam in the middle of the panel, but I find it well sewn and with two panels there is enough fold to hide the seam. Love them!
Very disappointed in this product. This is not actually "one extra wide panel" as claimed, but rather two panels sewn together with a very visible seam in the center of each product. Given the heavy fabric and quality of the sewing, this seam pulls the fabric up and results in an uneven hem at the bottom. Not a good look, not what I expected at all and this will be going back.
The softest yet substantial curtains I've owned. They have a beautiful drape that sweeps the floor. The curtains would be great in any room, but I have used them to cover a sliding door between kitchen and and four season room. The curtains add a good color to a kitchen with red cabinets and black countertops. I like them a lot.
First of all, these are NOT velvet. I have purchased velvet from PB and these are definitely not the same. These are a suede cloth material. But, for the price, they are still worth it and beautiful. The gold is a lovely color and they make a statement on my large windows and view of the mountains. Love them!
Curtains were exactly as they appeared on the site - color, style and material. The color (on my screen) was the exact same as it appeared and is very fall/winter and has an expensive feel in the dining room, where they are placed. They are great blackout curtains and it doesn't affect the appearance or the ease to slide them open or closed. I recommend using rings, it gives them more length and grace. If you want orange/gold velvet curtains these are a great buy.
These curtains are stunning, well made and the price cannot be beat. The color is very true to what is displayed on the web site. I have ordered two (2) pairs of these and I could not be more pleased with the appearance and value. These came with curtain hooks but can also be hung on rings. These are quite heavy and seem to be very efficient in blocking out the sun. I would not hesitate to purchase these again in the future!
I love the look and feel of these curtains. The amber gold picture on the website is pretty accurate - with an emphasis on pretty! We have a 22 foot set of sliding doors and side lights and plan to use 6 of these panels to cover the space, floor to ceiling ( 9' or 108" ). I have ordered velvet curtains from O before but these are far softer and richer looking than the other panels I have used. Also, the extra wide width is going to come in handy because I can cover the space with 6 panels instead of 12 of the standard width panels. This product is a keeper in my book. Now where else can I hang a set??
If you are looking for brown velvet drapes, these are them! I also love the hookbelt option, so that you can hang them onto curtain rings (I wish Overstock would explain this better and include a photo to assist purchasers). The hookbelt is a buckram header sewn into the back along the rod pocket. You can use drapery hooks (hooks were included with my drapes) to hang onto rings or a traverse rod, or you can simply use the rod pocket on a rod.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is much darker than I expected - the color of the box that it came in (brown, tabac).
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful quality and the velvet is soft and luxurious. Even with the lining these drapes are not overly thick or heavy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The color is much darker than I expected
I hung these drapes in my dining room as the color is perfect with my oriental rug. These are very rich, gorgeous drapes that totaly enhance the room. I was concerened that they would block too much light but I can use them with a tie back. It makes the didning appear cozy and welcoming.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate.
Love the drapes. Very pleased! They frame my windows beautifully and darken the room when needed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice fabric
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
I am very impressed with the quality of these drapes. The color was virtually identical to the picture shown, the drapes were well packaged, arrived in only a couple of days, and hung beautifully right from the package. The blackout quality is wonderful, as we have a sliding glass door in our master bedroom that lets the sun right in. The drapes allow my retired husband to sleep in a little in the morning and when open they look very elegant and soft but not overly heavy. High quality, good looks, good value after comparing with other products. Very, very satisfied.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I ordered 4 of these panels. I never received my tracking notice and when I followed up I was informed that the package had been lost. I was told to reorder them. When I went to reorder, there were of course NONE LEFT! I am completely disappointed and wonder what kind of customer service that is - not even an offer to provide me with a coupon for my troubles. I will not order from them ever again.
I ordered these for my house in Texas and was so pleased that they block light, are a luxurious hue and great weight for that luxe look I was seeking. Great quality, excellent width- allowing the curtain to look full and flowing even when pulled open.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a lovely golden hue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These curtains are nice and heavy with great width for a luxurious appeal
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
ordering was easy, delivery was quick and the curtains were exactly what i expected. thank you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the curtains are lovely. they are plush and heavy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description was very accurate
Two 50" drapes are joined to make 100" width, where the stitching at the seam is joined, it draw up to make that area shorter than the rest, some panels are also slightly shorter than the other so you have to sort to see if 2 match and then unlike the picture, it is also slightly uneven, I have bought tie-backs to swag them to the side so that the unevenness of length is not see. The quality is excellent - color totally different and misleading so am disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was vastly different & misleading - so much darker - more like a rust or dark golden brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the drapes are plush of good quality, stitching at seam where 50" are joined draw up to make that area shorter than the rest
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the color misleading, the quality accurate, the length uneven so does not end evenly as shown