We bought this couch a little over a year ago, and at first were very pleased with it. The style was very nice, it appeared to be high quality, and it had some really neat features. However, it was now come to the point where I am scared to sit on it for fear of breaking it even more. The first thing to break was the arm rest after putting a little bit of weight on it. Then the seams on the chaise began to pop in multiple locations, a spring broke, and now today my wife was sitting on the end of the chaise and one of the legs just broke off. And we are not big people. This couch seems very nice at first, but the quality of the construction and the materials that were used are very poor. Let the buyer beware!!
I love this sofa. It is so comfortable. My orginal theme color in my apartment was white. When I purchase it, it look pure white. However, when I purchase my ottoman and made comparison, I notice it is off white, which is fine because it blends in with my dinnette set, which has a white table and legs and off white cushion. In fact, I love the look now. The chaise is so comfortable. The seat a big and cushion. You will not be displeased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Off beige color...I thought it was going to be pure white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent product and qulaity
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great description of the product, except it looks off white when comparing it to pure whit color
Great sofa, very attractive, especially if you're looking for that modern white look. However, the sofa is comfortable but not super soft as other leather sofas. However, for ***, a great buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very visually pleasing
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? there was no Ottoman included/