I was looking for a rug for the front entry way of our home. This fit perfectly. It was more affordable than other ones I looked at, but it did not sacrifice on quality. The only thing is you should buy one of those carpet grippers to keep it in place. We have it on hardwood floors and it was slipping a bit. I also bought the matching runner. Looks great, and it's soft. Our 6 month old is attracted to the black and white contrasting colors, and when we first put it down, he loved to lay on his belly on the rug. Must be comfortable :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
very nice rug. But can't emphasize enough. make sure you get a nonslip pad for this. most rugs move a little in my experience on hard wood floor. But this one really slips. Need pad right away or you will be in hospital with broken bones. Serious injuries could happen. Even slides with small 8 lb dog that stopped too abruptly. Otherwise very happy with purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks spot on to me. nice deep rich chocolate color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very thick and well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This is a nice accent rug for the price. However,it does NOT complement my Black/White color scheme. It is creme beige and Black,and so,a disappointment. It is also lightweight,and it moves,even over carpet. Attractive,but not what I was expecting.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Problem-Not Black and White.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Acceptable,but lightweight
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? This is NOT a Black and White rug. It is is Creme Beige and Black
I truly LOVE this carpet.....I bought the large one as well. They make the room look so rich and luxurious. I have had MANY compliments on it already! I think it's VERY important to realize when you review a product that you have to write your review keeping in mind the price that you paid for something. You can't expect to get a $200 value for a carpet that you paid less than $50 for. This carpet isn't THICK, but the pile is tight.....it's well made. I bought the non-skid pad to go under it and I just bought the one that was a little better quality. It puffed the carpet up nicely and it feels like you're walking on air. I would buy this carpet again in a heartbeat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I bought the brick carpet. It's close to the color on the computer, but closer still to the name......brick.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am totally pleased with the quality for the price that I paid for it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I was a little unsure about this purchase, and I think bc the product picture with all three rugs made it seem so-so, but I just got the rug and it looks fantastic in front of my sliding glass doors. I ordered the chocolate/gold (which gold is more tanish). Very happy, it definitely warms up my space! Quality seems pretty good. I would have given it 5 stars if it were a little more plush.
I ordered this rug in ivory and black and it is beautiful! It is a thin rug, but I read the reviews prior to ordering so I ordered a good rug pad along with it. I have it in my entry way and have had multiple compliments. It does not show dirt and is comfortable to walk on in bare feet. I would order this again!
I wrote a review for the runner version of this rug and only gave it a 4 star. These rugs deserve a 5. In addition to my 2 small hallways I had to have a rug in the foyer. I live in apartment building and required to have the hardwood floors covered. A 5x8 size rug would have looked awkward and no one makes 3x10 so I bought 2 of these and taped them securely together on the underside with duct tape and put a heavy box on them to train the edges to lay flat. I was totally amazed that the pattern matched up exactly, and looks totally amazing. With the non slip rug pad they don't budge. After living with the rugs in this series is that they are easy to clean, look great, and are durable. This was an economical solution to my problems.
I was first sent the wrong color rug, but getting it exchanged was fairly efficient and at no cost to me. I love the rug and the colors are as I expected, though it should not be described as "black and white." The rug is fairly dense but not too high a pile-- I have two doors that need to open over the rug and neither are a problem. After two weeks' use, I am very satisfied with the quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The "black and white" does look the small photo, but it is NOT white-- it is very much a cream color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent. Soft and easily disguises signs of traffic--I have this at our main entrance.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, except for the "white" not being white.
I am very pleased with this rug. It is actually much nicer looking and the colors more distinct (not in a flashy way though) than shown in the online picture. Overstock would do the customer a favor by featuring each of the rugs shown in the photo separately so we could appreciate how nice looking they are. The rug is sturdy and does not pill or shed like some wool-type rugs. It cleans up nicely with a quick vacuum. Spills on the rug roll off and do not soak in and are easy to clean. You will definitely need to purchase a rug pad for this rug however. It makes the room pop and really enhanced the look of the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual product was actually nicer looking than photo--colors more distinct--not muddy looking as in the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality--does not pill or shed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate. Your marketing department would do well to feature each of these colors separately so the customer could appreciate them more.
This rug is of nice quality for the price. Color is really nice and rich. The rug has an antique look to it, which is what I wanted. Because this rug is made from synthetic materials, I don't have to worry about stains. Cleans up easily and does not show dirt or dog hair. Perfect fit for our home!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact color match
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect