Ordered the 9x12'. As usual, Overstock has just about the fastest shipping of anyone. Rug is just thick enough for a wood floor and is about 1/4". I really like the pattern and color. Beige with a dark brown. There is no gold in this rug as shown and mentioned in the ad. But it looks great in the livingroom. Gives just enough umph to the room. You can't beat the price for this large of a rug and it is sturdy and I think it will last awhile, but that will be up to the dogs!! I would definitely recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty Close
I accidentlilly hit the wrong color when I ordered instead of getting black I got the brown one but it is still a very nice rug, I kept it instead of trying to return it because I still liked it and it worked great in my living room just wasn't the color I intended to order
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
This was a great purchase. It even arrived a few days early,
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very true to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a very sturdy well made rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The rug arrived quickly. I did need to lay it out flat placing heavy objects on top of it for a couple of days to get it to lay flat. The design and colors are accurate and beautiful. I was replacing a very expensive wool rug that she'd like crazy. One of the things I love about this rug is that it will not shed. Also, price wise, it was very reasonable for the size.
This is a nice enough rug, but not the quality I have come to expect from Overstock. It's thin, maybe 1/4" pile, and the colors in the picture are not as true as I would have liked. I got the red, which is actually a terra cotta color. The border is very distinct - in other words, the darker (brown) does not fade into the lighter center, but rather is an actual border around the rug. It's nice, but in my opinion would be better suited to a kitchen or dining area than a living room. Still, a pretty good value, appears as if it will take a lot of wear, and shipping/packaging were very good.
very nice eye catching rug! this rug is huge which is what exactly we been looking for i love it so much i bought a second one the brown is nice with gold accents you cant beat the price of this rug with similar size... i have hardwood floors and this rug is cushiony enough for bare feet