My fault, I should have known better than to buy synthetic. The color is fine, and the description accurate but the quality is not great.Very thin and poorly made. It surprisingly does have a jute back but that's about it for good points. Wouldn't buy again.I would have saved and bought wool.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colour is fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is so so. Would't buy again.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate.
I purchased this rug to use as a floor mat outside the shower area. I had three requirements; that the rug be able to be used in a wet environment, that it be washable and that it have a non-skid backing. The rug appears to satisfy the first two requirements, but it falls short on the third. The site advertises the rug has having a non-skid backing, but that is not true. The rug does not have any backing. It is just the jute to which the front material is woven. As I do like the rug otherwise, I will probably either have to find a proper backing/pad in order to use it as intended on a smooth bathroom floor or use it in another location such as on a carpeted surface to avoid the skidding issue.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate color comparison between website and actual product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is of a decent quality for its price and being a synthetic.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I feel that the site description of the rug is inaccurate, highly so for my intended uses as a bathroom shower rug.