Very nice for the money. Great if there is a lot of traffic, doesn't collect a lot of dog fur and hides dirt! Easy to vacuum. With three dogs an two teenagers into sports, this rug is perfect! If I didn't already have rugs in the L/R and other hallways, I would get the larger versions to matchy match everything! Note it is a lower pile rug and definitely needs a nice pad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Nice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I purchased 2 of these rugs for my hallways and love them! After reading a previous review, I would also suggest buying rug grips to place underneath if you have tile or wood. They will definitely slide without it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Equivalent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Just what I wanted to cover hardwood floors so they would not be so cold walking on them. Would definitely recommend them to anyone with confidence that they would also like it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looked just like the photos
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good weight and nice muted color would match any decor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I bought the runner and the 3x5 for my entry way and hallway. They look great with my red walls and white molding. Very elegant looking. Easy to clean too and I have a German Shepherd that sheds....(she likes them too). Still loving my Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice and even better with a rug pad underneath.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
Just received yesterday and have it placed in the family room, due to we have a door there that leads to the backyard, lotta traffic !!!! It matches my carpet beautifully. ( I did spray with scotch card on it, can't hurt). My carpet is brown and when the light hits it, it gets a shimmer of gold, and this rug is the same. So it really depends on the surroundings where it is placed to see what colors are pulled out. It is well made and very cool looking. Highly recommend, and the price very cool to. !!!!!!!!
Got this rug to match the round version (under my kitchen table), but needed it to be smaller to be a matching mat by the sink. Took it to a man who cut it into 3 pieces and bound the cut edges to match the other sides....now I have THREE kitchen mats that match the table rug and look GREAT!!
I purchased this runner to use in a high traffic area, on a hardwood floor. It looks very nice, not so thick that you might trip over it, but thick enough that it does not wrinkle. After reverse-rolling it, it lays flat end-to-end. I am disappointed that the non-slip pads I ordered at the same time will not deliver for more than a week after receipt of the runner.
Purchased two of these runners and I couldn't be happier with how they look and feel! I had them installed on my stairs as a single runner. They added such a pop of color and brought out my staircase. The rug also feels great under your feet, good quality for the price!