I bought the umbrella for a Christmas present for my mom. She put it up sometime in March when the weather in Phoenix got good again and by July it was so faded it looked pink! The fabric was so thin that it hardly shielded the sun! Certainly NOT worth the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? at first, good...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thin material. Not even close to Sumbrella type fabric
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine
Very nice Off-Set Umbrella but I wanted a Market Umbrella like the picture. Discription did not say it was Off-Set, only that it was a 10' Crane Umbrella. Overstock was very good about returnig it at no cost to me. I did find the Market Umbrella I was looking for through Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was very good, nice Umbrella for it's kind
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate at all. The picture is of a Market Umbrella and the description just says the size and that it has a Crank. This is a Off-Set Umbrella