After my husband assembled this piece, the baskets had holes in them from being poorly woven, and they don't fit we'll into the drawer space. They also do not flow smoothly in and out of the drawer space. It is flimsy, poorly made, and the wood is finished so poorly you could get a splinter. Don't waste your time or money...it's awful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor, flimsy, cheaply made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate information, just did not meet my expectations
I would say this unit is not too bad for the money. I got it for about 62 bucks. This unit is a reasonable size and it really was not hard to put together but it is missing the holes on the front bottom panel. I bought two and both were missing the same holes. just need to have someone drill tiny holes to attach the panel. I haven't managed to get my someone to do that yet but the unit functions fine without them. It is not something I would put a heavy item on top of or even some that I cared if it got knocked over and broken. Would not recommend to people with children as I think they would pull it over trying to open the drawers. It is a weird gray not gray and not green may a camouflaged green would describe it best.
It's cute and so much nicer than plastic drawer storage which is what I was replacing. I am not great at putting things together but the instructions were good and the only reason I am giving it a four star instead of a 5 star is because it was missing one screw. Luckily I had one that worked so no big deal. All in all very happy with purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? looks just like picture
I ordered this narrow unit for my bathroom. East to assemble. The wood feels soft & light like balsa and is rough. The color is a soft greenish grey, the straw basket drawers are more greenish grey than the tan color that shows on my monitor. It works. I may put a coat of urethane on it for more protection. Seems a little pricey for the quality.