This was for my kid's room and worked great for the 32" flat panel TV. Matched up nicely with his bedroom set & the TV fit well on it. It was sturdier than it looked which I was concerned about. But after I assembled it, because of the way it is designed, it was solid! The top shelf where the TV sits is not very deep. so I would not recommend for anything but a smaller flat screen TV. The 32" was fine but it's only a LCD flat panel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am happy with this TV stand. I may not have read the measurements, a bit smaller than I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The finish and all the storage areas were good. I didn't look too hard at exact measurments
I like this stand quite a bit. It was easy to assemble and it looks great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a good match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The stand is sturdy and un-damaged by shipping.
Very sturdy. At first from reading the reviews I was a little skeptical about the product's stability. Once I received the package and saw how heavy the box was, it was a great buy. It sits in my living room with stye. The bottom drawer was bit complicated as the dimensions were off but overall great purchase.
First I want to say, in the description of this unit, it says TV should be no bigger than 28" which is an error. It says base no larger than 26" which would be accurate but the TV itself certainly can be larger than 28". In fact I don't think there are any 28" TV. I bought a 32" but believe this could handle even a 40". Big reason is the flat screen TV's are so light. My 32" is only 12 lbs. It took my husband 2 hours to put this together, he thought that it was pretty easy, only found one error. This is a gift for our granddaughter along with the TV and has been given to her yet, but I'm sure she will like it.