This was for my kid's room and worked great for the 32" flat panel TV. Matched up nicely with his bedroom set & the TV fit well on it. It was sturdier than it looked which I was concerned about. But after I assembled it, because of the way it is designed, it was solid! The top shelf where the TV sits is not very deep. so I would not recommend for anything but a smaller flat screen TV. The 32" was fine but it's only a LCD flat panel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am happy with this TV stand. I may not have read the measurements, a bit smaller than I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The finish and all the storage areas were good. I didn't look too hard at exact measurments
I like this stand quite a bit. It was easy to assemble and it looks great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a good match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The stand is sturdy and un-damaged by shipping.
Very sturdy. At first from reading the reviews I was a little skeptical about the product's stability. Once I received the package and saw how heavy the box was, it was a great buy. It sits in my living room with stye. The bottom drawer was bit complicated as the dimensions were off but overall great purchase.
After having no problems putting most of it together, I found I had two left sides. So I called the manufacter and they sent out the right side immediately. I received it within three days. It is small, like I wanted. Looks nice. So I'm happy with it.
I have been looking for a TV stand for a while, and they were too big, too small,or expensive. Bought this great TV stand after reading the reviews and so glad I did. It is the right size for my loft and very sturdy. I am very happy with this buy. It holds a 29" flat screen and my daughter's two game consoles and video games. Perfect.