This was for my kid's room and worked great for the 32" flat panel TV. Matched up nicely with his bedroom set & the TV fit well on it. It was sturdier than it looked which I was concerned about. But after I assembled it, because of the way it is designed, it was solid! The top shelf where the TV sits is not very deep. so I would not recommend for anything but a smaller flat screen TV. The 32" was fine but it's only a LCD flat panel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am happy with this TV stand. I may not have read the measurements, a bit smaller than I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The finish and all the storage areas were good. I didn't look too hard at exact measurments
I like this stand quite a bit. It was easy to assemble and it looks great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a good match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The stand is sturdy and un-damaged by shipping.
Very sturdy. At first from reading the reviews I was a little skeptical about the product's stability. Once I received the package and saw how heavy the box was, it was a great buy. It sits in my living room with stye. The bottom drawer was bit complicated as the dimensions were off but overall great purchase.
This was purchased as a gift for a teenage boy who is fighting cancer. He has a 32" flat panel tv and gaming system. This system was easy to assemble and holds all his goodies. It's a perfect gaming console. He loves it. Highly recommended!
I purchased this for my little condo. My Television is mounted to the wall and I use the stand for my cable modem, dvd player and printer. The small drawer works for an extra ream of paper and some office supplies. It looks great and helps to keep my small space organized.
My wife was very upset! When I finish putting the puzzle together and one piece had the holes for the final assembly drill on the front instead of the back!( part A ) I haven't had a chance to called "overstock " to see if they can send me the part A Top panel replacement.