this piece of crap can barely stand up on its own. nothing lines up the door doesnt work and the drawers are not aligned. if you try to move it the piece of just just wobbles all over. I am looking to get them to take it back as is - i wasted 12 hours to put it together and try to stabilize it and am not spending any more of my valuable time on this piece of crap. Overstock should be ashamed to sell this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. absolute crap!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? size and color were correct quality is junk
This cabinet looks nice upon completion. However, that is about all I can say that is positive. It is very dark in color. Packaging is disappointing due to heavy use of styrofoam that crumbles am sticks to everything. When I first saw the parts list I felt discouraged. It took my father and 3.5 hours (7 total person-hours) to get it out together and when complete we still have issues. Top drawer sticks and paint is so thin you can see through it in places. Will probably keep it because to return something with hundred and hundreds if parts is too daunting. But it is placed in my daughters closet, not the bathroom which is where we had intended as it is too visible.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker than looked on website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thin paint and every single part had to be assembled and quite a lot of particle board. When finally waded through storm of sticky styrofoam to get it put together, top drawer sticks, after all that
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok