This is a beautiful ottoman and the exact piece that I needed in my front room. It ties everything together. I have had compliments on it from every guest that has seen it. I don't have any issues with the design at all. I think it could have been constructed to be somewhat sturdier (you cannot sit on the ottoman; it is not designed to hold much weight) The ottoman is constructed to be a foot rest. You can obviously sit a tray on the ottoman also. My grandchildren want to sit on it and I can't allow that because their weight could possibly damage the frame. It's just something to be aware of. My last ottoman was extremely sturdy and designed for sitting so we are adjusting. My small dog and large cat love to lounge on it though lol. I love the piece however. The fabric is really pretty. The pattern does not match up in the corners very well but that doesn't bother me because of the overall design and look of the ottoman. The fabric is busy and trying to match the pattern on 6 corners would be labor intensive and I imagine would increase the cost of the item. The fabric is fairly smooth and soft to the touch. Once again, I love this piece and really have no complaints. Just sharing some general observations.
I bought this piece for impact, and that is what it has. It is not a comfortable piece. It is rock hard, and very light. It is good enough to put your feet on, or a tray or books. It doesn't feel substantial enough to have your party guests sit on, though. Other than the lack of heft, the thing I don't like about it is the fabric buttons don't line up with the pattern in the ottoman in any sort of way. It is probably a little over priced as a piece of furniture, but about right for a prop.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? 100% - just what I thought it would be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric is nice, the sewing is great, not a lot of care was used to make the buttons match, good enough
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
We bought this for a curved couch in the basement. Fits perfectly so everyone can put their feet on it and sit on the couch.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I looked a very long time for an ottoman to match dark brown and camel leather. This one is perfect. I wish it was taller and a bit larger. The shape is great in front on the sofa but I feel it goes better with the two chairs I have because of the height. A little disappointed with the fabric bubbles, but I have looked for so long that I will live with it. Maybe they aren't all like that.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Disappointed with fabric tightness mine has several bubbles in it that should have been pulled tighter
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate on description, although I don't remember reading about buttons on the pleats but I do like them