i bought this 8x10 and 5x8. i had used the 5x8 so i couldnt return it. i was able to return the 8x10 due to colors very very dull. these rugs shed a lot. i really wanted to love these rugs that was why i bought in 2 sizes at once. watch out because of the weight and thickness of the rug, return shipping costed a LOT! so better consider properly before buying!
This rug is very handsome, with its formal floral design and warm beige background. It's thick and seems to be well made, and the label notes that it was produced with no child labor. It isn't a $6,000 Persian rug, but for the price, it looks really wonderful.
The color was not as vivid but the carpet looks great in the room. I would recommend this to anyone. It looks rich on the floor and is very attractive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is not as vivid as the picture. Creams are more bege and the blues abd greens are more muted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent. Heavy wool and thick.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? This product is exactly as descibed,
I have had my rug for over 2 months and have received so many compliments but It needs lot of care so when I vacuum I vacuum it very gently like a baby but one thing I can tell you it leaves a statement in your home when some one walks in, its very soft and very rich looking. I am rather surprise that some will such a product on OS.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? greatly owner ever
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. truly a sign of great working
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%