I love this rug. It's beautiful. The one drawback is that it has shed a lot. I have been vacuuming it regularly and hope there is a finite amount of red fuzz that is going to come off of it into my vacuum...It's not a show stopper, but I am hoping...
Looks more maroon red and grey than red and taupe at first I was afraid it wouldn't work, but after placing the furniture around I realized anything brighter would not have worked. Craftsmanship is great and I love that it is wool, should last for quite awhile. Needs to be vacuumed a number of times before the shedding disappears, as in most new carpets. I would buy another area rug from overstock again.
I absolutely love this rug! I needed something to pull together my living room in our new house. Our house has tile floors (always have had wood in past). This rug totally changed the room...added warmth and color. Looks very expensive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing quality and design
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This rug looked nice on the website, but in person, it is simply stunning! The "colors" are beautiful. Exactly the color that I needed in my living room. I am VERY pleased with this purchase and will be back in the future for other rugs. "
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? loved it.....
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice stuff
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%