Beautiful rug, but it did NOT deliver. It does say that it will shed for a while, but my house has been invaded by red dust flurries since we got this rug. Also, we have a little stool that is frequently moved around on the rug and the rug keeps shedding fuss and yarn in those places. I have to vacuum daily as the red fuss and yarn is driving me crazy and makes my floors look untidy.
Poor rating due to color only! And I had to return it for that reason. The color is deep bergundy for sure. Don't fall for the color online or the name of the rug. If you want a bright or poppy color, this is not it! I see lots of black in the red, so unless you have bright daylight on it, you are not going to call it red at all. With less light you see only darkness, so doesn't stand out. Bergundy is my best guess. I took a chance on mixed reviews, but trust me on this. As for quality, it is a great thick rug with a look of richness and a beautiful design. It's warm and beautiful color is perfect if you are going with a color pallete of warm golds, greens, browns, wines.
Beautiful rug, like it a lot. Sheds some but that's to be expected with a wool rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same as shown on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 1
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
good product, I would recommend it to a friend. Nothing else to say
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate