A very nice quality rug. Thick and plush. Vibrant colors. I was a little surprised to see the print is not as "tight" as it shows in the photo. I guess that makes sense since the real life product is much bigger than the sample shown on the screen. It has an exotic look, something I also was not expecting...but it works ok for us. I haven't noticed any shedding..which is a fabulous thing! The predominant color is the burgundy/red shade. When you look at the rug you think, that's a beautiful burgundy rug. I was happy to find that out as that was the main color I was going for. The border is not just red...it's red throughout.
I love everything about this rug! I had it down for two days and it hasn't shed at all and I haven't even vacuumed it yet. The red in the rug is a deep ruby red/burgundy color, which I like. It has a medium tan color that has a slight gold tone in it and it also has a lighter tan color in it. I don't have gold tones in my living room but this rug blends in with my tan tile floor perfectly. The rug is a very nice quality rug. It feels great to walk on with a thick plush feel to it. The rug arrived in four days after I ordered it. Very fast delivery.
This rug is plush and comfortable under foot. The quality is excellent. The colors are stunning however there is more red in the actual carpet than shown in the pictures. So be forewarned! I was going to send it back but for the quality and price I decided to keep it and use it in a room other than the room intended for. I will order another rug for my dining room. Have had many compliments on it and am quite pleased with it.
I was so excited to put this rug in my living room because I loved the dark, exotic look of it. When the rug arrived and I rolled it out, I thought they had sent me the wrong rug. The colors and tightness of the design did not even resemble the picture of the rug on the site. It was not dark nor exotic. After careful inspection and comparison of the picture and the rug, I realized the pattern was the same but was VERY enlarged and spread out. Be forewarned that if you order this rug in the 8 X 10 size, the rug design is VERY enlarged and spread out and the rug is mostly red, with large tan borders and black accents. The other colors stated to be in the rug are lost in the large tan borders I left the rug in my living room and have gotten used to it. I will have to change my curtains to red in order to tie the room together. I have ordered numerous items from Overstock and this is the first time that what I ordered has differed so vastly from the picture.
When we first ordered this rug back in August we were very excited. It arrived and though it was more red/burgundy than the picture, it looked like a great quality. It was thick and soft and looked great. We were prepared for it to shed as it is a wool rug and it was new. So we were okay with the giant balls of wool that seemed to take over our house daily from it. However, it is now five months later and we are still having the same amount of shedding. I don't know how this rug has anything else left to shed. The amount that this rug gives off is enough for us to need to vacuum several times a week. Not only that, we only get through half the rug before we have to empty the vacuum. I find the fibers from this rug EVERYWHERE. It is a nightmare. We have decided to just sell it and go with something else because we can't stand the fibers/tufts of wool all over.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is much more red/burgundy in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Rug appears to be thick and soft but is a nightmare.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly.
I ordered this rug for use in our bedroom in the 8x10 size. It is absolutely beautiful. It is very plush wool, with very vibrant colors. Based on the photos it is very close to the colors shown on the website, but perhaps with a bit more sage green in the border and edges than I expected. However, with that said, it is still a beautiful rug and I will be redecorating the room to tie in with the rug. I thought it might be a bit more jewel toned based on the photos, the only thing not really visible is the sage and gold in the borders. It does not bother me though. I am totally happy with the quality of this rug and I know it will last for many years. It is on blonde hardwood and it is strikingly nice! Does have a full backing. Size was correct and I could not have found a nicer rug for the price. No odor, no shedding to speak of but it is wool and I would not be bothered with some wool shedding over time. Very nicely made and excellent value for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent all around
Great high quality rug. I will probably purchase another one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great, very thick pile.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is accurate
This rug looks pretty good. I have just remodeled my living room and this rug fit perfect with the curtains I had chosen. I wasn't sure it would look as elegant as it does but liked the idea of purchasing a rug with the sea foam color. All my friends and family could not believe the way ti changed the look of my entire living room. I am so tempted to purchase another one for my bedroom as well. It truly looks amazing.( Albany) I was very pleased with this product, especially for the price. It arrived in great condition. It makes my living room look great!( Tampa, FL,)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? loved it.....
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so lovely
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
Hi all, I love the quality of this one, truly a gem. My only issue is that I was expecting it to look like the picture posted, because I bought a large one 8x10, the concentration is not so tight, therefor, the colors are light and the patten didn't look the same. With that said, I kept it because of the quality. If you are in need of a dark rug with dark colors, this wouldn't be for you, if you are flexible and are looking for great quality, you will like it. I hope this helps everyone!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Much lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, except the pics are much darker and more dense.
Wow I love this rug and so does everyone who sees it. I actually saw the rug in another home and asked where she had purchased it. I was told Overstock.com and that evening was on-line looking but wouldn't make the purchase until we secured a home we were trying to buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? so lovely
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. respected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
I love this rug. It was my first choice and i am so happy with it. I wish I had ordered two! It is thick and seems fairly well made. Arrived quickly and compliments my room very nicely. Easy to clean would definitely recommend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just AMAZING COLORS.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality!!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 99%
Thrilled with the quality. The rug was plush and wonderful to walk on. Never thought I'd get this quality out of a machine-woven rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. better than expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very