The size of the rug is pretty accurate and feels soft. Unfortunately, the lighter stripes on the rug don't look as light or even ivory as the site presents it to be. It's actually more like a dark beige color. Additionally, there were these dark fuzzballs and stains on the rug that looked like someone had put a black carpet face down on the rug, rubbed it around and then removed it before shipping. I'm wondering if this was a used rug that got returned because of this but it's too much work to return the rug so we're using it. But we're definitely not happy with the quality and have taken pictures to show the stains.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the white part of the rug on screen is actually a beige in real life
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. there were dark fuzzballs and small dark stains on the rug like it's been used for awhile and returned
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? somewhat accurate except for the colors
This rug is described as being orange. It is not orange. It is rust. If you want a bright vibrant orange rug do not buy this rug. The quality of the rug is decent and the price is great but it is not an orange rug. Overstock needs to clarify this in the description.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was completely off from the site. This rug is rust. Not bright orange. If you want an orange rug look elsewhere
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is decent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate except the color was completely wrong
This rug is impossible to keep looking clean-there are orange and dingy grey fuzzballs all over it unless it's vacuumed constantly-as in, two or more times a day.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The orange is more rust than vibrant orange (which I needed so that was good) but the white NOT white-it's a dingy looking greyish white and not at all nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug kicks up a ridiculous amount of fuzz constantly-vacuuming EVERY day doesn't even keep it looking clean.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The white color is a little off
This rug is worth every penny I spent on it and more!!! The uniqueness and character it brings to my room is unmeasurable!!! Quality is a 10!! A rare fine!!! I have spent from $1.000-$4.000 on area rugs and this rug has the same quality at 1/10th the price!!
This rug is very thick, excellent quality wool, soft to the touch. So plush I don't even use a rug pad underneath. And it's really gorgeous-- a gentle off-white with a perfect shade of rusty orange. Animal prints can verge on tacky, but this is very smart looking. The pattern and colors are so tasteful, and it feels luxurious. However, with that said, most new wool rugs will shed. This one sheds more than most. I mean a lot. No one is allowed to wear socks in that room because the rug fluff gets encrusted on them. I know that eventually, with enough vacuuming, this won't be an issue, and I look forward to that day. Still, I expected this to some extent, have no regrets, and am absolutely thrilled with it. That rug is so good looking, so fine, it's worth the hassle to me. I do have it in the game room though, so if I had it in another room, where I saw the fluff constantly, I might feel differently.
Great rug for the price. It's wool so it does shed and you need to vacuum it every few days, but that's the same I have with other more expensive rugs I've bought from ****** and other places. We have dark wood floors in our home and this rug gave the perfect pop of color and lit up the room. Our couch and oversized chair are a cream/ivory color so this goes nicely with them. Gave our living room a lot more personality and everyone who sees it comments on how nice the rug is.
I received this rug yesterday and to be honest, was worried after reading some of the negative reviews, The quality is very, very nice for the extremely low cost. The first vacuuming was non-eventful, very little fluff in the canister. While it may not be the thickest pile, it does have some loft and the sculpted quality adds appeal. The colors are as shown, the orange being not neon bright but a rich deep squash hue. The background is an off-white ecru color. All in all, an excellent value!
We LOVE this area rug- originally purchased the 8 x 10 and decided to return (easy and painless) and exchange for the 9 x 12. It's adds a nice pop of color to our bedroom! Fun but doesn't look cheap and feels awesome walking on it. Don't need a pad!
I saw this rug online on two high-end websites for $800 and this is the exact same rug, but for a much lower price! It is great quality and the colors are vibrant. It looks great with a variety of colors, though. I can't say enough about this rug- everyone who has seen it has loved it! I would absolutely recommend this rug to everyone.
I read a reviews before purchasing the rug and it helped me decide to go ahead take the plunge and make the purchase.. I opened the package, rolled out the rug, were about an 1/2" thicker than the rest of the rug I bought before. It's a really pretty and unique feature. Long story short, the rug is a beautiful addition to my office and the colors are true to the online picture and I'm very happy with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? hot
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 99.9%
Looked long and hard for a quality rug. Read all the reviews on this one and went with the purchase. Beautiful color, really amazing quality and great price. It does shed a bit as they said but is normal for a wool rug. Color is not bright, bright orange but an orange-rust. Perfect. Super soft and so comfy. Use a rug pad for sure. Thank you Overstock! Super satisfied. Delivered in less than a week!
I love this rug. It is the perfect choice for my office. The colors were true from the picture. Excellent quality at a great price. Shipping was extraordinarily fast and especially since I ordered the rug during the peak holiday period.
I can't believe how little I paid for this plush beautiful rug. Very good quality and colors are we represented in the photo. Would buy again...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? on point
Do not buy if you have kids, want to use it in a space with high traffic, wear a lot of black and did I mention have kids! Love the color and funkiness of the pattern and the natural fibers but its not worth the hassle of getting my vacuum out to clean it every other day. It balls like no other rug I have seen. Better make sure you have a good vacuum before you buy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It came with a stain on the edge from shipment. The first time I vacuumed it I emptied my vacuum 4 times! I must vacuum every other day or it looks like an old dingy rug that no one has taken care of
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good