Very poor quality. You can see all the durt and dust on this rug in 2 hours after vaccuming. When I received I had to vaccum it immediately, as it has some carpet hair all over the rug. When we sat on it, our clothes were covered in the rug hair. No matter how many times we vacumed it, it's still produces hair?????
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is much nicer and brighter on the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
although this is a well made rug I had to return due to the toxic fumes - even after airing out in my garage for days it was not much better. What ever chemicals were on the rug it made my skin red & irritated. Thankfullly Overstocks was great about easily returning the rug ***. Thank you Overstocks for your great Customer Service.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was darker than pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made, thick, liked the height variations
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I recently redid my small apartment living room in shades of light coffee brown, soft orange and sage green. I had hoped this chair would pick up the soft orange in a leather recliner that anchors one corner of the room. The color of the rug goes with the room colors, but not as precisely as I had assumed it would from the Overstock photo. it is much darker than advertised. The pattern is just as pictured, though, and with a slight sculptured surface, which adds interest to the design. Delivery was incredible. Showed up within a couple of days. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase. The price is much better than for similar rugs I've seen at local furniture stores.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The photo is very misleading, shows somewhat bright orange and light brown colors. In fact the rug's browns are very dark and orange colors are in fact rust.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good value for the money. The rug does shed, but this is to be expected. I recommend vacuuming with a brush attachment rather than with the beater bar on a machine. This will prevent pulling up too much pile.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was good, except for color
I buy a lot of things at O.com and this was the first time I received a totally different product. I got onto the "chat" with customer service because I went to return the rug and it said not returnable. I had never had to return anything to them before and never had dealt with their cistomer service. The representative on chat looked up my order and immediately took care of the problem. She emailed me a free return label. Al I had to do it reroll the rug into the original packing and rop it at the UPS store. I ordered a different rug by the way which was gorgeous, what I expect from o.com. A little bit of inconvenience but a totally satisfied customer. Great customer service! I will contyinue to shop them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I received a brown and rust colored rug that was not at all what I was expecting. I had read the reviews and thought they woul be off a bit, but it was entirely brown and rust.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? totally inaccurate
I have been looking for "abstract patterned rugs " that work with the color scheme in our house for quite some time. The Alliyah rug reviewed here and the grey green one I also bought are sensational in our house which is very modern without a lot of ornament except for abstract artwork. After you receive the rug you need to really vacuum well a couple of times. Like all wool rugs, especially sculpted ones,there will be loose wool that needs to get vacuumed and hand picked out. Don't let this keep you from purchasing these rugs as the final effect will be worth the work. Another item to consider is that the rugs contain many shades of the primary color range which makes coordinating with wall and casework colors easier. The only caution I would note would be if you plan to have the rug cut to a specific size from that what you bought,it is hard to find carpet services that can match the serge style and color of the rug especially if you do not live in a major metropolitan area.
Beautiful rug! Thick and colors are true to rendering! It is in my family room and sees a lot of wear. The rug shed a bit at first, but that is typical of this type of rug. Regular vacuuming keeps it looking good. Doesn't claim to be stain resistant, but several liquids have been spilled on it and the liquid just beads up to be blotted up with a paper towel. A+ product
This rug is in our family room, the hIghest traffic area in our home. We have a fifty pound dog and a three year old grandchild. The rug looks like the day we bought it. At first you can expect shedding, requiring frequent vacuuming; no big deal. It is well made and looks beautiful. I'd buy it again.
Received very quickly and was well wrapped. It is thick and lush and gorgeous. BUT, I wish I would have paid attention to the other reviews in that this rug is MUCH darker than displayed online. I was tempted to return it because it wasn't EXACTLY what I had in mind, but I didn't want to go through the expense and hassle. Don't get me wrong...it really is a gorgeous rug for the price, just darker than what I expected. If you don't mind darker tones, you will love it!