First, let me say I really liked this rug, but I returned it. Why? It had nothing to do with the rug itself. The big reason was it was going in my foyer and there is wallpaper with a fair amount of green touches in it, and when I put it down on the floor, I felt enveloped in green! I had to find something that brought out some of the other colors in the room to tone down the green hue. Other than that, it was pretty neat.
I love, love, love the color of this rug. Just a heads up: It is not water resistant. Some carpet cleaner spilled out of the Rug Doctor, and the rug "bled" and ran, so I will have to re-purchase one. However, it looks beautiful and its size is a rare find..just perfection in front of my couch. The larger one anchors my dining room table. I found it shed a little, but that's to be expected with wool rugs. High quality, and yes, it's a keeper!
The urg is hgh quality. Unfortunately my Screen diid show Lime Green but it is Apple Green. I never lais it on the floor, so I don't know about the shedding issues. It is Wool and will probally shed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the rug is an apple green as opposed to a Lime Green, so I am returning it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color ia off. It was advertised as Lime Green, but it is Applw Green
We painted a room this very bright green and got a black hex cell shade for the window. After much initial eyebrow raising we LOVE this room! It was divine intervention that this carpet came along because it is PERFECT. (How many times have you gone out trying to match a green - it's impossible, yet for us it is true). It also gave us the perfect design idea, because the green walls were really too much, but with a matching scroll stencil chair rail, the room is complete! BEWARE - the picture is not correct. As the title states, this rug is LIME. If you love lime green, I suggest you order the rug, then the paint to match (if you're so inclined). We were VERY lucky. Cheery, cheery, cheery!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual is much brighter - much to my relief, but may be too much for some
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Typical luscious, thick Overstock carpet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
I think the reviews that made me go for this rug was the one where the reviewer said her cat liked the rug and the interior designer who said this was a well-made product. Since I am moving, I wanted something my cat would feel comfortable with, and I went through a lot of rugs before hitting this one and hearing the angels sing. I am basing the colors of the room on the rug and couldn't be more pleased. This was an awesome choice and by the way, my cat likes it, too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close. Green is a hard color onscreen. I am happy with it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a high quality product and could be heirloom material someday.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I received this area rug within days after I ordered it. I'm an interior designer by trade and have used a lot of area rugs. This one has to be one of the more "eye-catching" rugs I have seen in a very long time! Very dimensional, and the price is unbelievable for the quality of this rug. One thing to note, if your sweeper has a rotating brush you may want to turn it off while sweeping as itís not good for the rug......on a closing note horizon rug is the best company. I have bought many rugs from os that luckily have their name on it. I hope horizon can put their name on the web so people can identify easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? i recpect you OS
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. loved it..dear, OS.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%