I was impressed with the quality of his Horizon rug but I wanted a slate gray background with a light gray brocade pattern. The company must have changed it's color scheme because several of past reviewers said the light gray part was almost blue in tinge which would have been fine with me. Instead the rug I got had some serious brown undertones (both in the dark and light section). I wouldn't even call it light gray but actually tan. When I called Overstock, they were very helpful and sent me a new one, in case it was an issue with the dye lot but it was definitely still tan, not light gray. So while i was happy with the quality, I think they need to update the picture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Poorly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair
This rug is very beautiful, however it seemed a bit smaller then the measurements provided. I would recommend it! I have never made a purchase from overstock that I was not happy with!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was a bit more grey then it shows in the picture. as stated by many of the purchasers.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, nice feel.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
I have purchased many rugs from Overstock and this has been my favorite so far! There was very little if any shedding or odor from the rug. It vacumns beautifully and is the perfect thickness/pile for my bedroom over hardwood. Super quality for the price!
This rug could not be anymore perfect. The price for a wool rug was so inexpensive. Honestly I couldn't be happier with the size, style, and price. Delivered to my door in less than a week. The only thing I could say is that the description of the coloring being dark and light grey is not what I would picture as a true grey. At least the light grey to me is not a silver grey , but a taupe/grey. Even the back ground is a taupe/grey. For me the color worked absolutely perfect in my new home. Love It!!!!
This rug is LOVELY. It is very plush, and excellent quality. The colors are gorgeous (pretty much identical to what I saw on the screen), and the pattern is lovely. It is very neutral, but with just enough pattern to be interesting. We had no shedding issues like we've had with other rugs, too. Highly recommend it!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent quality! Very thick and soft.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? y
I had reservations at first. ..so glad I purchased it. The quality is outstanding! the color is a bit odd, like mushroom and taupe but very attractive. You don't often find rugs of this quality in a tweens room. I love that you can still see the wood floors in the room. My daughter loves it. I would buy it in a larger size for my master.
The light grey color is actually a bit darker and closer to taupe/beige. The rug is very thick, plush, and of excellent quality. No chemical smells, etc. Just note that the color is not exactly the light grey that you see on the monitor - but it works just fine. I'd highly recommend this rug.
I have been eyeing this rug FOREVER. I saw recently that it went on sale and thought I'd take the plunge. I received it today and opened it to find that instead of the coloring shown on the web (gray/light gray), it looks more like gray/dirt color. The rug just looks plain filthy. I am very disappointed as I don't want to spend the $ to ship it back so I'm stuck with a dirty looking rug. The quality seems OK, but the coloring is horrible.
This rug is very thick and quality. It has a very elegant look to it as well. The colors match the picture pretty well. It's dark and light grey (not cream or white). I have this rug in my dining room under my table (counter height 5' square table) and it looks fabulous! Definitely a great purchase at a great price!
For the price, this is a great rug. I've had it for a month and it looks lovely. It sheds- but not as much as everyone warns. It has balled a bit but not enough to worry me. If you pay less than ***** for a rug, it should last for a while - not for a lifetime. Think of this rug like a throw pillow. It is decorative and cheap enough to replace when you want to change things up.
All I can say is that I LOVE this rug! Very large and great quality for the $$. Every time we have people over we get tons of compliments on how great it looks....and you just cant beat the feel. You would think its a much more expensive rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? greatly owner ever
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so lovely
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
Great rug! The square shape really pulled together my akward shaped room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug is for a kids room, and I see no coerce run about longevity
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
This rug is awesome! I absolutely love it! It fits perfectly in my living room. Just as described.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactley the same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. true combination
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 99% accurate
I am very impressed with this rug and the price of it. We generally buy most of our home products from xxxxxxx, but I was sent searching Overstock when xxx did not have the color or size I needed. This rug is of great quality and looks even better than the photo on the website. It is thick and looks just like a rug you would spend hundreds of dollars on. Very pleased!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Exactly!
- How is the quality of the product? As good as Pottery Barn!!
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes!