Unlike many other items that I bought from Overstock, this rug is very disappointing. The color is not right, it still shedding after 6 months! I really regretted that I did not return this item earlier.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not as nice as the picture. the grey looks like green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
We are happy with this rug. The circles aren't as bright as in the photo, which is OK, but we would have been happy with bright colors too. For example, the orange is a darker, dustier orange, the yellow is a darker, mustard color, etc. The background is also more brown than gray, which works well for us because we have a dark gray sofa and the rug looks great under it. The rug doesn't shed too much and has very few loose yarns (maybe none). There are a few white yarns mixed in the background, but they can easily be snipped off. The one thing that I would like to be different about this rug (including maybe the colors being a bit brighter) is that it would have no off-white circles. Coupled with the yellow and green circles, there are a few too many light colored circles grouped together on the dark background for my taste. (It may just be my rug because the photo doesn't show as many light colors.) But still I enjoy the rug and am happy we found such a great deal on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Circles not as bright, more muted than in photo, and the base has more brown than gray tone
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality--soft, thick, minimal fiber shedding
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate, but reviewers provide the whole picture
The rug quality is great. It arrived in great condition and unrolled well/flattened quickly. And I love the pattern. But I am disappointed in the color. The hues appear "brighter" on the screen than actual on the rug. If I had purchased from a store, I would return this, but the thought of repackaging and taking to the post office isn't worth it for a home office back room. I just won't order rugs online again. It is disappointing--friends have used overstock for rugs and they are beautiful but this isn't for me. (example: on the screen, the red looks like Firetruck red, the orange like a light orange, and the blue looks like a sky blue. The red is actally brick red, the orange more of a rust or brownish orange, and the blue is actually a darkish hue. Nothing is bright.)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Did not match. Too dark/more earth tone.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Rug quality is great; colors don't match the hue on the creen
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Need an updated/adjusted photo that shows the hues as more "earth tone" than what appears
I am disappointed in the look of the carpet in person, but that may be my fault. The circles are a lot larger than I had imagined. As stated above, the rug sheds fibers that gather around my apartment. When I vacuum wih my Dirt Devel, I have to empty the compartment 3-4 times while vacuuming a single 8x10 rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug sheds fibers that gather around my apartment. When I vacuum wih my Dirt Devel, I have to empty the compartment 3-4 times while vacuuming a single 8x10 rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I decided to purchase an all wool rug after dealing with synthetics that don't hold up and are not environmentally friendly. I have an 8 yr old boy and two dogs, this rug is being used in my living room/family room so it's going to get a lot of vacuuming. So far I've had it about a month and it's doing great-SO soft under foot, normal wool shedding that should stop over time. I just love it! Love the color pop! As other reviewers noted the colors are a tad muted but that's totally ok with me. it still has a lot of color. Wish they had some of the smaller size rugs like 3x5 but I do love the one I've got. Great purchase!
Very nice rug! Exactly the way it's shown in picture. I've gotten many compliments on this rug. The one problem I have with it is that it sheds A BIT! I've had it for 2 wks now and I'm trying to vacuum it nice every other day to see if the shedding will finally cease and it got minimize. Anyway, very rug but prepare to vacuum and dust for little bit
This rug sheds A LOTevery time it's walked on or vacuumed. This rug is not well made at all. I am returning for a refund.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Dissappointed with the poor qualirty of this rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This is a good quality rug that would brighten up any room. The colors are bright without being obnoxious. It is in our newly finished basement and we've gotten lots of compliments. I ordered the rug on a Sunday night and it was on my porch when I got home from work on Wednesday! I haven't noticed any shedding despite the warning on the care instructions. Just be aware of the possibility of the background color being slightly off, but other than that it's great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The background color was actually much more of an army greenish versus the gray I had thought it was. It still matched our room just fine- we have a tan couch with grayish blue walls.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is nice and thick but not fluffy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good except the background color.
Exactly what I wanted, exactly as discribed. I love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
I looked at lots of rugs for our playroom and I am VERY happy I chose this one. The colors of the circles are MUCH darker than on the picture of the grey rug. They look exactly like the picture of the beige rug. I'm sure they are exactly the same rug except for the background. It is fun but not too glarring. Fits in well. Lots of cushion for playing on it and the knotting is tight so she can still use toy cars and rolling items on it without them getting stick in the fibers. Delivery was fast.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors for the grey rug are much darker in real life than on the pictures. The colors of the circles look exactly like the picture for the beige rug.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality, thick rug, moderately soft. Some shedding as is expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I looked at this rug for a long time before purchasing, because I love the picture and the vibrant colors. I read the reviews, then looked at the picture, then read the reviews, then looked at the picture. I decided to take the plunge and I ordered the rug. Yep, the reviews were correct. The colors are much more dull than the picture. The background isn't grey, more like a dusty plum brown, the colors more muted. I jwill use it, because I could not find return guidelines, but I am not happy with the colors. On a positive note, the rug is very good quality, soft to walk on and plush. It is only the colors I am not happy with.
The colors of this rug are very disappointing. The background color is brown NOT gray. The circle colors are very muted. The are NOT bright AT ALL. I bought the rug because I loved the pop of colors. There's nothing about this rung that pops. It is very muted. The rug itself is thick and comfortable to walk on. The quality seems fine. It's just the colors I'm disappointed in.
Though the rug arrived earlier than promised and the quality of the rug is very solid, the base color is definitely NOT grey as shown in the picture of the product, but rather a darkish brown. The accent colors are also not as bright as shown in the picture. Having said that, I am going to keep the rug and make do with it. I have made it work in a room different from the one for which it was originally purchased. The hassle of trying to roll and pack it up in a manner acceptable for return shipping is just too much of an effort. So if you would like a brown rug with nice colors, this is the one for you. If you want grey, keep looking.
This rug constantly produces fuzzies. We have never had a rug that sheds constantly like this. So we have to vacuum it weekly. Also, it is thicker than we predicted. It sits up higher on the floor, so you might want to keep that it mind. We have a rolling office chair and b/c it is so thick, the chair doesn't really roll on it.