This rug is just perfect for my small living room. It covers up most of the wood for a cozy feel. Its super soft and the colors pop a little but are just neutral enough to match everything!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fantastic
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. queenly made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
I never write any reviews for any product, let alone give excellent rating but this is really a nice rug. We just opened it and put it in our living room. It is gorgeous and great quality. We love the color combinations. This is a great value for such quality product with this size. Highly recommended.
While this rug looks pretty at first, it looks very worn as soon as it is walked on. It feels very rough and is starting to pill after a week. I have 2 small dogs and their claws leave tiny hole marks all over the rug. I love the color of the rug, but do not recommend buying it. The poor quality and rough feel outweigh the pretty colors. There is no way this rug will last more than a year. I'm very disappointed!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is pretty and accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor- I've had it out for a week and it already is starting to pill. It looks like I've had it for years. It is also very rough feeling.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This rug is "just okay". The photo on the website makes the color of the rug look a lot darker with dark browns and beiges. When the rug arrived, the color was a lot lighter with tan and mauve. This rug also sheds a lot and already had some bald spots.